Day 10.2

They look around, starting with the Shibari exhibition.

Taehyung breathes in the atmosphere and Jungkook, as always, pays close attention to his boyfriend's every move, every tiny reaction. It's like Taehyung is watching everything, but Jungkook is watching Taehyung. He is fascinated by the glorious beauty, the glossy eyes, the curious attention on his boyfriend's whole being, it's like Taehyung just wants to know and experience everything and that's something that is a little alien to Jungkook.

He has always known what he wants and he has never had issues going for it, but he's never possessed the same kind of openness to new things as Taehyung does. It fascinates him no end and even though all the things in the party are very interesting, Jungkook's main focus is – always – on Taehyung, his reactions, his glances and body language.

This is why Jungkook knows, even before Taehyung says it, that he's struggling. He tries to hide the smile, knowing that something is going to happen very soon.

They check out some of the smaller, side exhibits, steering away from the whole body latex suits with gas masks and the cling film mummies, Jungkook certainly is not interested in breath control – although he wouldn't put it past Taehyung, he'd probably try everything at least once, if not twice, just out of curiosity.

Jungkook sees Taehyung's reaction before he sees the person trapped on their hands and knees in the peculiar person-sized prison, his boyfriend really can't hide the blush creeping up on his chest under the gold, nor the wide eyes of wonder when he observes the person who is stuck inside the contraption that leaves everything still accessible.

"Woah," he gasps. Jungkook's hand slides over the naked back while Taehyung inches closer. "He can't move but everyone can... do whatever they want..." The bright pink tongue flicks over the full lips when Taehyung's mind is obviously thinking very hard about something.

An image of someone much more tanned and much more beautiful contained similarly flashes through Jungkook's mind. Imagining Taehyung trapped, just for his amusement... is an undeniable aphrodisiac and as a result, Jungkook feels an obvious twitch in his pants. He shifts closer to his mesmerised boyfriend and whispers under his breath,

"Seems rather familiar, they are a bit like a doll there, aren't they?" he whispers right into Taehyung's ear. He feels a shiver go all the way down the naked back.

"I-I think I need a break," Taehyung puffs and instantly, Jungkook pulls him further away from the crowds, toward the quieter area at the far end of the main room, where the stalls are. Several of the small shops sell a variety of BDSM gear, one is leather and latex clothing, another has sex toys but the third one they come across instantly steals all of Taehyung's attention; it sells collars.

The leather ones are beautiful but what really catches his eye are the lockable day collars which are closer to a solid golden ring necklace than a traditional collar. It's almost overwhelming how much he wants one.

Jungkook appears behind him, his gentle fingers automatically finding their familiar place, stroking over the spine – the soft touch is like liquid fire adding to the feeling already percolating through Taehyung at the thought of wearing a collar... it's something he has always wanted.

"Which one is your favourite?" Jungkook asks quietly.

Taehyung points at a simple, almost delicate ring. The one he likes the most is a perfect circle, slightly flattened – and nothing more. The locking mechanism is barely visible.

 The locking mechanism is barely visible