eighty five - the confessions ordeal

I HAVE TO SNEEZE SO FUCKING BAD IMA KMS

btw if anyone has roblox lmk and ill add you

dbl upate, read 84 first

-ky

______________________________

Gwen was wrong in assuming that the person Harry was going after before they left the conference at the extremely weird address was the person who shot Kite.

No, he was going after the informant of Uccello's whereabouts.

And even though she was wrong, it didn't surprise her.

"Where the fuck is Jace?" Harry grit out, sat up on the little bed in the small medical room with Gwen waiting against the wall.

As always, there was a meeting waiting to happen as soon as Jace came in here and looked at Harry's arm. 

He insisted multiple times that he was fine and he could handle it at home, but she wouldn't let him go without having someone with actual medical experience check it out.

It was the most they'd talked since she began ignoring him, but she was just glad that she wasn't the one on the receiving end of treatment this time. Even if it was Harry who got hurt, she knew it was relatively minor as the bleeding stopped right before they arrived.

"He's coming," she muttered, looking out into the hallway as they continued waiting for him.

He was here when they stormed into the basement, Harry clearly aggravated that Gwen was making him do something, but he wasn't really putting up much of a fight.

"You know," she began again, "you could've had Zayn get the fucker who shot Kite."

Harry looked up at her in boredom, his posture lazy before he shook his head to himself and rubbed and hand over his forehead.

"No."

"No?" She asked.

"He practically told me everything about himself. I know where he is. I know how to find him again."

"You told me you were going to kill him," she hissed.

Harry rolled his eyes at her, her jaw ticking at the motion.

"I didn't say when. And I'm not going to kill him, I'm having him killed."

"What?" Gwen asked in disbelief. "By who?"

"Kite," he said as if it were obvious. "I'm going to kidnap the fucker and then bring him to Kite. Don't you think he should do the honors?"

Gwen sighed and then nodded, "Yea. I guess he should."

Harry only hummed back at her, both of them falling into a dull silence until he huffed loudly.

"Besides, he'll be looking for me."

Her brows furrowed, her stare settling back on him, "What do you mean?"

"I owe him one-hundred thousand dollars," he reminded her.

"Do you even have that kind of money?"

Harry snickered, "Does it matter? He'll be dead."

She figured that he had a point, but it was sort of stupid to bet that kind of money on someone not getting away from him a the end of the day. It wasn't like Nine could predict the sequence of events that happened at the conference.