Self Blame.

What made you so special anyway? Nothing you did had ever been special now all of a sudden you were destined to do a great thing. Make a huge change. Made no sense. You didn't get why it had to be you. You couldn't risk them getting hurt because of you. If Sophie or Jamie got hurt you'd never for give your self. Never. "It's all my fault..." You said softly as you hugged your self.

   "No it's not. You didn't pick to be like this." Bunny said trying to be some kind of comfort or help here but hadn't been in this position ever. What kind of position could he ever be in that was close to this? None. Lord help him.

   "Really? I don't see how it isn't. If they get hurt its my fault! I can't even control what ever it is I can do!" You snapped jumbling back as black sand began to twirl around your hands. Oh god. You really were....this was a nightmare! You didn't want this! You couldn't tell anyone especially not Jamie or Sophie. You'd scare them. You'd scare others. You scared you. Your fear only grew as your fingers began to turn grey.

   "H-hey, hey it's ok! Look at me." Bunny said sitting in the bed in front of you. He didn't touch you not knowing how that would effect you much less him. All he knew for sure was that he had to calm you down before something bad happened. Looking at him you took deep breaths calming your self down now being brought out of your terrified haze causing the sand to vanish your fingers going back to their original color. You were fine. Everything was fine. Sniffling you couldn't help but hug him. Bunny tensed. He wasn't use to hugs leg alone from a human not to mention one your age. Hesitantly he wrapped an arm around you doing his best to comfort you.

   "There nothing you could do to change this. We WILL figure this out. The little ones will be fine." He said softly as he held you until you moved away.

   "I'm sorry. I just.....it's all my fault. I don't know what to do. I'm scared. I'm confused. I'm mad." "This isn't your fault." He promised.

   "....no....no it's not....its MiMs fault." You said after a moment realizing that it was his choice.

   "That isn't...no...that's not what I ment either....oh lord. Look it's no ones fault it's just his this is ok?" Great now he turned you against MiM. Lovely. Perfect. Now you'll never trust them fully. God him and his big mouth.

   "Yes it is his fault! He chose me! He chose everyone to be what they are!" You snapped. You glared seeing him go to talk but stop and closed his mouth. Yea you knew you were right. "That's what I though." You hissed crossing your arms. "Get out. Get out of my house!" You snapped and pointed to the door when he tried to protest. Shockingly he left the room. You knew he wouldn't leave the house and if he did he wouldn't leave the yard. Groaning you lay down boring your face into your many pillows. What were you going to do?

   You knew what you had to do.

   You had to make a choice. 

   Question is, who would you chose?