At Least One Month Was Normal.

A month later you were walking down the now snow covered side walk clutching your coat close to you. God damn it was cold! Never got this cold down south, where you moved from, but hey you couldn't complain much. You and your dad had to move because of his job. No choice there. It wasn't so bad here sure it was cold and people said things slightly different but it was all in all nice. Sighing you shivered as you fixed your scarf then paused. You heard something....odd. Like....the sound of some kind of...what was that? Like...all most like a voosh sound. Odd. You didn't really hear that sound a lot. Shrugging it off you continued walking but let out a startled yelp when you felt someone pick you up by the back of your jacket and drop you into a huge brown bag.
"What do you think you're doing!?" You demanded as you struggled agents the now closed bag.
"Let me out! There'll be hell to pay!" You hissed angrily. No way we're you going to become another teen gone missing! There that sound was again. You felt your self get tossed and hit the oddly soft ground and the bottom started to get wet. God it was colder now! Hugging your self as you self the bag being picked up once more. Then you were moving. Listening closely you heard the sound of snow crunching under whom ever had you in the bags feet. Then a door. A heavy door. Toys? Sound of what you guessed were toys filled your ears along with people speaking...but...it wasn't like any language you ever heard.
Grunting as you suddenly fell to the ground you blinked looking around. God it was bright. Apparently you had been tossed out of the bag and onto a wooden floor. Rubbing your eyes you couldn't believe what you saw. You were in some HUGE work shop with toys flying every which way. You saw these huge brown and grey colored...well you guessed yetis. You knew about lots of things like that, in the hole paranormal department, but you'd never seen one up close. They were a lot bigger and fluffier then you thought they'd be. Standing you brushed your self off and shivered. Bells? Blinking you looked around trying to find where they came from but stopped seeing little...men. Tiny men in these red hat....clothing things with a bell at the top. What?
Wait. Were you....no that was impossible you were just a block away from your home there was no way you were at-
"You found her! Excellent!" You heard someone say. Turning you saw a large man walking over to you. He had white hair and a long white beard, blue eyes, red clothing with black boots and tattoos in his arm tilting your head to see them better they said 'Naughty' and 'Nice'. He was a lot taller then you so you had to look up at him.
"Welcome to North Pole! Call me North, da?" The man said holding out a hand to you. Looking down at his hand you hesitantly took it and shook hands with the man you guessed was the reason why you were here. Having to take a step forward to keep from falling over as he shook your hand you realized not only was he bigger then you but he was a hell of a lot stronger as well.
"I'm (first name)...?" You said totally lost as to what was going on here.
"I know who you are little one, I sent yetis to find you." He said walking putting a hand on your shoulder making you follow him.
"Why? What are phone calls not a thing anymore? Did I miss the email saying that if you wanted to see someone kidnap was ok?" She joked bitterly but to tour surprise he laughed.
"You wouldn't have believed me if I asked you here let alone have come. So I improvise." North stated with a shrug.
You narrowed you'd eyes at him but kept walking, "So what are you Santa?"
"That is what the children know me as."
Reality of the situation sunk in when he said that and your stomach dropped. You were actually at the North Pole. At Santas work shop....for some reason. "My dads gonna kill me."