I Just Had The Weirdest Dream.

You were little in your dream on some fried trip with your class to some wooded area....probably for science. Looking around you stood still taking in your surroundings. There was this little clearing you were in with your class surrounded by woods on every side except for behind you which was where the busses were parked a good few yards away. The other children were talking with the teachers happy that they got to go on this field trip instead of being stuck in a stuffy room all day looking at a board. Just before you started walking you saw this weird tree with a mirror in it. Mirrors weren't suppose to be IN trees. Though something told you to just walk away your curiosity got the best of you. Walking over you stood in front of the mirror looking at your reflection. Something wasn't right....something about your reflection was off. Getting closer you stared into the mirror as if it held the answer to all life questions. Blinking you were shocked when you saw your skin starting to turn grey. It was like something had attached to your skin and was creeping up your body until it had taken you over completely. Your hair Turned black while you stared in horror as you were now grey with glowing gold eyes. Screaming you turned and ran to your teacher dragging them over to the mirror. "Look!" You said pointing to it.
"What is it what's wrong?" The teacher asked looking at you clearly not seeing wha thou saw.
Looking back at the mirror you stopped seeing you were normal again. Weird. "Nothing..." You said letting go of their arm. But it was right there. Why couldn't they see it?
Sighing as they walked back to the others you looked into the forest and tilted your head. It was like you had no control of your body. You walked into the forest not sure what you were doing or why you were doing it. Once you could make the choice to stop you did. Standing you looked around you blinked seeing a man suddenly in front of you. You looks up at him interacted by just him standing there. He was much taller then you and was grey with black hair and gold eyes. He wore a black robe with a V cut going his chest the sleeves seemed to....meld into his arms at the wrists oddly along with black pants that turned into boots. Odd. You'd never seen those kind of cloths before.
"So you're the new little fearling I've been told is going to join my some day..." The male said peering at you coldly making you shrink back.
New fearling? What was a fearling? Who was he? What was he talking about? Taking a step back you saw him roll his eyes.
"Oh come now my dear let me get a good look at you." The man demanded as the bottom of his coat seemed to stretch and wrap around you forcing you towards him though you didn't want to be. You just wanted to turn and run as fast as you could. Something was off about this man. Freezing when he reached down turning your face to look you over you noticed he had black nails. Did he paint them? That wasn't odd but....it seemed to you like those were just how his nails were naturally.
"Nothing special about you but I'll take what I can get." He sighed letting you go. Then he grinned. "How much fun were going to have you and I....I'll teach you everything I know. You'll be turning happy dreams into nightmares. Scaring millions around the globe. You're going to love it!" He exclaimed with laughing cruelly.
Whimpering you turned and bolted away honestly surprised that he let you run. You sprinted towards the clearing as fast as your legs would go. But you heard his laugh....and you heard him call out to you.
"You can't run from your destiny for ever dear! Sooner or later you will join me as the princess of nightmares!"
Going to the teacher you stuck close but never said anything about it....something deep inside told you not to.

Sitting up in bed with a start you looked around your dark room expecting to see the man in your dream but didn't. You were alone. Rubbing your face you groaned pulling your knees up to your chest. The hell was that about? That had to be the weirdest dream you had ever had in your entire life! Laying back down you shivered pulling the covers tight. You could still hear his laugh.