Chapter 20: Keep it hidden

''Try to meet me at the shed around 4 PM.''

Kage let his hand glide over my body while he continued walking past me, nearly avoiding my crotch to tease me. My body tensed up. Brian noticed Kagekao walking away so he walked over to me.

''What did he say to you?''

''He s-said the collar made me look s-stupid.''

''It does. You would've looked less stupid if you didn't need it in the first place. Come help me with this.''

Alright, time to think of a believable excuse in the meantime, or find the perfect moment to sneak away. When 4 PM rolled around I had my excuse, now I just had to try and see if it worked.

''Should I empty the t-trash can?''

''Sure go ahead.'' Hoodie answered while not looking up from his work.

I took the full trash bag out and tied the top shut. Then I put a new trash bag in the bin.

''I'm g-g-going to bring this to the dumpster, i'll be right back.''

''Alright.''

I did go to the dumpster to throw away the trash bag, but I took a little d-tour on my way back to Hoodie... If he asks why it took so long I'll say I had to go to the toilet. My heart started racing when I got closer to the shed. Why did Kage want to meet here? I remembered his hand gliding over my body and I felt a knot in my stomach. This better not be a setup. I looked inside the shed but didn't see him. So I walked behind the shed to check. I wasn't going to stick around for too long. For all I know Hoodie was keeping an eye on my tracker and could see it staying in one place.

''Didn't think you'd be able to make it~''

''Yeah, well I'm here, b-but I can't stay long. What d-do y-you want?''

''Relax~ There's plenty of time.''

''Kage–''

''Alright so I have a plan to 'frame' Jeff.''

''How can I help?''

''Knew you'd be in, even before knowing the plan.''

''I-If you're t-the one that came up with the plan it's ought t-to be good.''

''I need you to find out when Jeff has missions planned. Try to get every detail. The date, the type of mission, location, who he'll have a mission with.''

''I'll try.''

''Oh and don't worry, you won't get in trouble. This time that collar of yours can help us...''

''How..?''

''I'll exclaim it in exact detail later. I'm still working on it.''

''Sounds like you want to mess with one of his m-missions.''

''You know how much the Proxies hate it when a mission gets messed up~ Would be a shame if something on his mission happened where only he could be held responsible.''

''I like y-your thinking, I k-know i'm going to enjoy this.''

''I'm already enjoying the idea!''

''Alright, I should go now. I've been away for t-too long.''

''I'm sure you can stay a little longer, right?''

Kagekao shoved me against the shed and pushed his body against mine. I lifted up his mask and we kissed. He quickly turned to kissing my throat while putting his knee between my legs. I bit my lip to try and not make any sounds. A few breathless groans escaped my mouth when Kage rubbed his knee against my groin. I bit his shoulder and squeezed his ass. I felt his fingers slip under my hoodie and he pulled it up. I stopped him.