Part 6. The young lady of the abandoned Manor.

Warning.

Angst

Plot

Yuri.

Genderbending

Forced Genderbending.

And more!

Narrator POV.

"My young lady... What do you have in your hands?"

A rather young maid was speaking to a rather lonely lady....

She had a bird in her palms....

"Say.. The life of this thing is in my hands. I could kill it if I wanted to.. But I won't, It would be disgusting to do so... Is.. Is that how my parents... Is that how they see me?.. Though I'm not caged-"

"My lady, we think we are free, just because we cannot see the cages." Said the maid as she walked towards her lady and placed her hands in hers... And took the bird..

"The bird will fly away, and be free. It has no cage. We are here in this so very wonderful prison.. Even if the bird is weak and frail, and has no commodities.. it is free." Said the maid as she released the bird and watched as it flew away..

"But.., That bird doesn't have.. It doesn't have you." Said the young lady as she stared at the blue eyes of the maid.. 

The eyes are said to be the windows of your soul...

And this soul looked beautiful..

In pain.. in a Beautifully structured way.

The lady was caged to her home.

And the maid was caged to her lady.

"Secretive plotter... These aren't my memories.. But why did the stigma show them to me?." I asked my sponsor as we saw the young lady and the.. The maid enter the manor..

[Who knows. But you know... I'm rather proud at you.]

"Why is that?" I asked the veiled patch of darkness..

[Breaking the sky swordsmanship. It is not a skill anyone would be able to use even while being received as a skill.]

"Wait.. Why did you.. and how.. Why did you have that?" I asked the plotter..

In three ways of survival. The only people to have that skill were Yoo Joonhyuk, The breaking the sky sword saint, and the breaking the sky master.

The only other way to acquire it.. Would be by killing one of the people- Most likely the breaking the sky sword saint- and stealing a story related to that skill...

"Did you kill..."

[I'll let you figure that out... But for now.. You'll need to go and greet the young lady, won't you?]

Sigma: Memories of Depression Lv.1 Has been cancelled.

...

I suddenly woke up...

It was a rather large bedroom.. A dark themed bedroom..

It was surprisingly clean.

It was fresh and ventilated..

It kind of looked Victorian.

"Uhm..  Who might you be?"

I asked this to someone who was sitting on the edge of the bed..