Gn! Reader X Dark Cacao Cookie

Floured Flowers

- Angst

- Reader Dies? Technically???

[Context: Dark Cacao found Reader in the Snow. They were about to be attacked but Cacao saves them. From that day on they grew closer. Cacao teaches reader how to fight, Reader teaches Cacao to show more emotions. But Reader did more than that. They gave Dark Cacao his hope back. It has been too long for Dark Cacao, to see a cookie so happy and full of energy even with the current situation.

Dark Cacao and Reader soon fell in love.

But they haven't told each other in fear of hurting the relationship they have.

But now they just never might get to tell the other...]

--------------------

"Why did this happen... and why to you"

Dark Cacao Cookie held the hands of the cookie who gave him his hope back. They simply chuckled as Dark Cacao watched as their body slowly turned to flour. "I'm... fine..." "No! Clearly you're not!" Dark Cacao exclaimed as he grit his teeth in distain.

His mind was a mess. His kingdom was still trying to rebuild itself because of Affogato Cookie, he was still quite weary of Clotted Cream Cookie and Pitaya Dragon Cookie, his Kingdom was most recently hit with a plague, and now his most dearest friend, his precious star jelly flower... was returning to flour because of this... plague.

"We still don't know what's causing all this. My people are... what would they do once they know that you have gone too?" They just chuckled lightly before coughing. "They... still have you. Your majesty" Dark Cacao tisked. "Even on possibly the bed you might crumble on... you still refer to me so formally?" They just smiled and raised their hand up. Dark Cacao leaned forward and their cold yet crunchy hand grazed across Dark Cacao's cheek.

"if this is how I crumble, I'm glad to have been beside you"

They slowly closed their eyes and sighed before right then and there... they returned to flour, in the arms of their beloved.

"And then, your resolution... will fade to white"

Dark Cacao paled. His jaw dropped and he stared at the remnants of the person he held so close to. He panted hard, head down as he instructed his watchers to go outside.

With that, the King of the Dark Cacao Kingdom broke down, vowing to uncover everything about this plague, and make sure no one else receives the same fate.

[Will edit when The Awakening of White Apathy main story comes out]