Chapter 2

I packed my bags straight away and hopped on to my fathers private jet with my sidekick Grace. She's worked with my family for years and even helped my father on a mission or two before he retired.

"Seriously a million dollars just to kill some Italian bloke?" She exclaimed for the third time today and I admire her enthusiasm greatly. A million dollars will be in my pocket in the next two days, I could buy my own mansion with that sort of money.

"Ladies we will be arriving soon" The pilot announces through the speaker and I down the rest of my white wine that I'd poured hours earlier without actually touching it.

The plane lands on the runway smoothly and soon enough we're in a taxi heading to a hotel near Luca Bianchi's massive mansion. I did a background check yesterday and he definitely checks out as a bad person.

He's suspected in twenty three different manslaughter cases which all were magically closed by the courts after they were brought into the court room and he walked away a free man TWENTY THREE DIFFERENT TIMES!

I would be lying if I wasn't nervous about this mission, he's most definitely a psychopath but to which I can't really comment or have an opinion as I do the exact same shit he does but for different reasons everyday.

He seems to have power here in Italy which is never a good sign for people like me but this is a million mother fucking dollar bills I'm missing out on if I don't. Plus the guy who asked for this kind of creeps me out a tiny bit.

"At least the rooms nice. We should celebrate later" Grace says and she already has the wine out of her bag.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves Grace" I roll my eyes and change into my all black skin-tight body suit and leggings. I slide my black mask over my head and grab my gun and backup plan knife.

"Keep me updated on security" I say and Grace hands me an earpiece.

Let the fun begin.

They don't call me the shadow for nothing. My black suit allows me to blend into the walls surrounding the castle of a mansion that the fucker lives in.

"Ok Eliana can you hear me?" Grace asks through the earpiece. "Yeah I can hear you"

"Security is tough around the front and back. You'll have to go through the balcony on your right" She advises and I begin to climb up to the balcony suddenly I hear movement below me. I cling to the vines on the wall and see that its a security guard.
"Grace why didn't you tell me there was a guard below me!" I whisper into the microphone to which I get no answer.

"Grace?" I ask again but to no avail as the earpiece went silent. The signal's been cut. Shit.

I'll have to go the old fashioned way then. Find him myself.

I scan the area around me and slowly slide open the balcony door until I'm inside. I look to my left and there are two girls sleeping on a bed wearing maid uniforms. I sneakily slide past them into the corridor of the mansion.

It is dark but a light at the end of the hallway catches my eye. His office.

I run through the corridor until the end and creak open the door and I find my target. His back is to me as he signs papers and doesn't even notice my presence or that's what I thought.

"Here to kill me? Or try at least" He speaks and his Italian accent is beautiful.
His chair spins around and he stares at me with an interesting look in his eye and God he was hot. Not the time to think about that.

"Prima volta che una donna e venuta per uccidermi" He says and I understand every bit of what this asshole just said. "This is the first time a woman has came to kill me"

"Si e ci sono riuscito" I say daringly waiting to desperately punch his pretty face. "Yeah and succeeded"

He simply laughs and sets down his pen waiting for me to make the first move but I don't. I slowly slide my knife into my hand and throw it directly at his face but he dodged it almost immediately as if he knew what my first move would be.

"I have to say Miss Rodriguez you're quite determined" Shit. He knew I was coming the entire time but how?

I move closer and throw a punch at him and he catches my fist in his hand. I use it to my advantage to take his focus off my legs and swipe left leg which sends him falling to the floor.

Again he laughs as this was some joke which just infuriated me more to be honest. I grab my knife off his table and straddle him and placing the knife at his neck.

"Goodbye Mr. Bianchi" I say but for some reason he just smirks up at me. Suddenly I'm flipped over and he now has the knife directly at my neck.

"Don't underestimate me mi Amore" He whispers into my ear to which I spit in his face. My love

He lets me go and I get up to my feet swiftly. There's no way he's going to let me live. If you get caught you die those are the rules my father taught me. No one will have mercy on you.

Just as that comes into my head it all goes black...