Announcement!

I made a new story!

It is • Hate • Marriage • Love•

First they hated each other to the point where they would burn each other alive.

Second they have a contract Marriage of 1 whole year, a marriage binding them together.

Third and final, will there ever be love?

What will happen if a 19 year old collage girl Annalise jones is kidnapped by the russian Mafia and later another mafia is thrown into the mix.The italian mafia don kidnaps her aswell and in exchange for her freedom is a one year contract of marriage.

                              •▪︎•▪︎•

"What the hell are you doing!" I scream from the top of my lungs hitting the man who kidnapped me on his hard chest.,

I keep hitting and hitting it over and over again but he doesn't move and isn't even fazed by this, his cold amber eyes stare at me with such intensity.

"Are you done?" His deep voice is filled with boredom and not an ounce of guilt in it.

I glare into his eyes. "Why the hell did you punch him!" I shout. He stares at me with a blank face. "Because."

"Because what!"

"Because Im fucking jealous at that man and have the urge to stab a fucking dagger into his filthy eyes." He answered with no hesitation in his voice.

"Jealous of what exactly!? What the hell did he do to make you jealous?!" I say getting irritated.

"You. He gets so close to you and even touches your shoulder and asks you out on a date" He growled out.

Im speechless its as if all the anger in me has vanished into thin air, I feel shock and what's worse is that thousands of butterflies dance in my stomach and my face flushes red.

He chuckles, his eyes filled with disbelief and amusement. "Fuck, why am I so afraid to lose you to another man when you aren't even mine." He says more to himself than me.

"Axel was right, I am fucking whipped."

A/n:This is just the description but I have posted two chapters already, so if your intrested in reading it please try it out and thank you!