10) six month

They thought They will be free from unwanted relationship but destiny have other plans.
**************

Today we are going to court as we are getting a divorce, our family was walking in front of us and as usual she was wearing a short dress. I feel really good because I am finally getting free from this relationship but it is that much Easy?

"Ummm take this" I stopped hearing her voice. She held out her hand, holding the wedding chain that I had tied that day. Flesh of marriage images appear infront of my eyes,  the way she close her eyes when I put mangalsutra around her neck , the way of looking towards me when I put sindoor to her hairline.

" Damm why I am thinking this now?" I cursed myself under my breath.

"What I will do with this?" I asked her casually as I even don't know what I do with chain. She looked towards me in amusement.

"This is your property and I don't want to keep anything related to you. If you want , you can tie this to your nagin" she took my hand in her hand and kept the chain in my hand. I don't know what is her problem with Ragini.

"Don't call her that" I said simply.

"I'll call " she stuck out her tongue and left.

"She's so childish, I can't stand with her" I shook my head in disbelief.

I didn't dream about my marriage or any love interest but I don't like childish girls who wear short dresses. I believe in traditional culture rather than western culture, maybe I am like that because I grew up in a traditional family.

********

Both staring angrily at each other, standing on opposite sides of the bed cursing their fate as they find themselves in a room together again.

"We are giving you both six months, you have to live together under one roof, if we see that you two are not under one roof, it will be extended"

everyone's got shock, all we try to explain but nothing works as it is a divorce process so here they are facing each other again which makes Sanskar angry and disappointed.

"Don't think I will share my bed with you or sleep on the couch" Sanskaar announced making a frown line on swara's head.

"On paper we are legal husband and wife so I have full rights on this room" Swara blink her eyes innocently looking at the entire room. She was amazed by the size of the room and the beautiful interior.

"If you don't listen to me, it will be not good to you" Sanskar threatened her coming closer to her.

She slipped into the bed sheet and covered herself before Sanskar could reach her. Sanskar was shocked to see her behavior

"Swara" Sanskar shouts in shock. He tried to remove her bedsheet but she held it tightly.

Sanskar took a deep breath to control his anger and went to her other side and slept.

"Please turn off AC it's too cold" swara said slowly peeking out her head from the bed sheet but Sanskar ignored her covering his eyes.

"Khadoos" swara mumbled.

"He doesn't like me around him so my dignity is safe" thought Swara And she fell asleep early as she was very tired from today's divorce drama.