5 ~ Insecurities

Hello my bunnies, I hope you are well. Do votes after reading and drop a comment so that I know how much you are liking my story.

Let's start..........

After hearing the information about Ridhima, arhaan cut the phone

After hearing the information about Ridhima, arhaan cut the phone. Everything seemed perfect about Ridhima but arhaan felt something is wrong. Her eyes tell different story, there is no way he saw happiness in them. There was hurt, sad and anger in them. He was in deep thoughts, when he felt a hand on his shoulder. "What happened bhai?" Navya asked, he shook my head in no. They reached home and went into their rooms. They were very tired from sitting at one place for a long time.

Shanvi drove Ridhima to her house. "Ridhi don't do overwork see your face become pale and your body. You are very fragile my baby. Please take care and eat more nutritional food so that you gain some weight." Shanvi said in low tone. Everyday she sees her friend in some much pain, she feels very bad. She also offered her to live with her in her apartment. But Ridhima denied by saying that her father never accept this.

When Ridhima tell about her parents and their actions, shanvi feel very bad about her condition. She take care of Ridhima whenever she cry infront of her. Shanvi always pray to God that Ridhima will marry to man who take care of her, respect her and help her to overcome from her past. Ridhima took shanvi hands and patted her back side of hand. "Okay I will take care of myself now you go, if my parents see you then they will create another drama." Ridhima said dramatically. Shanvi nodded her head but her throat was getting heavy with emotions, if Ridhima lived one more second definitely she started crying.

Ridhima bid bye and went towards her parents house. She crossed the threshold, her mother grabbed her arm harshly. "Where had you gone you slut? Do you want to lower our standards in society?" She said with venom mouth. Ridhima said nothing and lowered her head. "Say something slut. How many times I said to you that don't lower your head." Her mother said. She always say Ridhima to raise her head in their conservation so that she could slap her easily. When Ridhima didn't raise her head, she gripped her chin harshly.

"Mom what are you doing? Leave her." Ridhima's brother Aniket said coming towards her. Aniket always behave very respectfully towards her sister. But Ridhima feel uncomfortable around very man. Due to horrible Past, she doesn't trust her brother but Aniket respect her. He never did anything wrong to Ridhima, he knew that her sister is very sensitive. So he never came near her sister. He said to his parents to behave good with Ridhima but they don't. Ridhima thought that her brother also wanted to do wrong with her but it was not like that. Actually Ridhima was insecure around every man so she didn't trust her own brother and father.

Aniket grabbed Ridhima's hand carefully and took her towards her room. She didn't utter a word while walking. Aniket sat her on bed and went towards drawer to take first aid box. He sat on the floor infront of her. He grabbed her wrist lightly and applied cream on burned place.

He also applied under her chin, all the time Ridhima saw looking at him. Aniket kept the box in the drawer and stood infront of her but at a little distance. "Why don't you say anything infront of them? Di if you live like this, they will behave rudely with you." Aniket said, but Ridhima didn't bear the guilt.

She ran towards him and hugged him tightly. "I am sorry Aniket I always thought that you tried to do wrong with me. But I was afraid. I feel uncomfortable around men." Ridhima said and started crying. Aniket feel very sad that her sister thought so low about him but he also knew about Ridhima's insecurities. He saw her uncomfortable around men. Aniket caressed her hair to calm down, Ridhima removed herself. "I know di so I didn't come near you. But di I always stand by your side." Aniket said wiping her tears. Ridhima understood that may be she was little harsh towards her brother.

Aniket went out from her room, ridhima didn't know what does she do now? Aniket entered in her room with a bowl of warm oil. "What will you do with oil?" Ridhima asked with frown. Aniket signaled her to sit on floor, she sat. Aniket started applying oil on her scalp with light hands. Ridhima became relax and closed her eyes. When Aniket finished oiling, he saw Ridhima slept on his thigh. He smiled lightly and settled her on bed.

At night, Ridhima cooked food and went towards her room with her food. Aniket also stood from his seat and went with her. They ate their dinner at her room. After that Aniket told her some jokes, in between laughing, tears gathered in her eyes but didn't come out of her eyes.

Aniket asked her reason but she shook her head smiling. "This is tears of happiness. I am very happy today that my misunderstanding towards you left. I blamed you whenever you came near me but I was completely wrong or I was stupid to blame you. Your intentions were good towards me and you were my little brother and you will be my little brother." Ridhima said, Aniket sighed lightly. "Di how many times you will say same thing? I know you so don't give me explanations." Aniket said. Later Aniket left from her room and Ridhima slept happily.

In these years, this is the second night when she slept with happiness otherwise she slept crying or sadly.

Ridhima woke up and stretched her hands. She took shower and did all her works. After that she went temple to offer water on shivling (form of god shiv) and praying.

Arhaan woke up and went towards temple. If anyone said that arhaan went to temple before no one believed them . But now he was walking towards temple. He saw Ridhima was going inside the temple but he stood outside.

He was looking Ridhima offering prayer to God, her eyes were closed. He also joined his hands, closed his eyes and said in mind. "I never believed in you but today I am asking for her happiness from you." He prayed to God but did he know that God had already fulfil her wishes and now his prayer.

God always do which is best for their devotees. He engrossed in his prayer that didn't realize around his surroundings. "Arhaan." He heard his name, this voice was familiar to him. He opened his eyes and saw Ridhima stared at him surprising. He cleared his throat and slided his hands in the pocket. "Actually I always come here for morning walk." He said without even listening her question but he knew that she was about to question him.

"But I never see you before." Ridhima said with frown. If he came here before then Ridhima saw him. She was very confused. I never come here before but today I came here to see a glimpse of you but who knows I will see you in front of me. He thought in mind and thanked to God. "You may have seen me but don't remember." He said innocently with a smile on his face.

This innocence hides several mystery. She pressurized her mind to remember but didn't remember. "Leave all this and take the Prasad." She said, arhaan extended his left hand to take Prasad but she shook her head. Arhaan couldn't understand this. "Prasad is always taken by keeping the left hand below the right hand." She said and he did exactly. Ridhima smiled and gave him Prasad. He ate Prasad and saw her smiling, a smile also crepted on his face itself.

Tell me your views on this chapter.
I cleared one thing Aniket is her brother but
She was uncomfortable around men
So she misunderstood him.

Do votes for next chapter.
The wedding chapter is around
So comment that how much you
You liked this chapter.

Thank you 😊