When you cry

😎Kick😎
Kick may seem like one of those emotionless daredevils who cares about no one else but himself, but he has a hidden heart of gold for those who manage to break down his defenses. This is why when your lip starts trembling and tears start falling down your cheeks, Kick is instantly by your side, wiping your tears away with his yellow glove and assuring you that everything will be okay. Kick hates when you cry because it means he's not strong enough to fight your fears and keep them away from you.

🍪Gunther🍪
Gunther is like the all-time pamperer when it comes to your tears. As soon as a single tear leaves your face, he grabs a bunch of snacks and movies for you to watch together. This little cinnamon roll understands you need comfort, so Gunther really spoils you rotten with junk food and DVDs. Aw...

💀Brad💀
Brad has no idea what to do when you  start to cry, and that's the only time he's ever unprepared. The most Brad can do is to comfort you with calm words and cuddles until your tears dry. Brad isn't the brightest bulb on the tree, but he's trying his best to make his girlfriend smile once more.

🕶Gordon🕶
This guy may act like a total asshole at you for crying and ruining his image, but that's just a facade. In reality, like Gunther, Gordon completely spoils you. He's a rich guy, so that comes naturally to him. Gordon may act high and mighty, but when it comes to his sweet Y/N, it's cuddle and snuggle time for you in the Gibble house.