clueless

Kabir's POV :

After cursing my life for two straight hours I finally lay on my bed . Sudden realisation hit me that my college is finally going to start I will have a solid reason to stay away from home . Anyways I should start pretending that I am asleep.

At 7 :00 am

Like everyday, I woke up before the alarm could buzz . At this point I think I should just turn off the alarms . My everyday life is the same I always wake up early, sleep late, curse my life , miss my older sister and everyday a thought crosses my mind that if only my mom would wake me up or check on me every night, call me when I am late or at least spend time with me but she's busy in her work ,well nothing's new. I suddenly remember that I have to wake Karan or he will kill me . So I called him and he picked up after 6 calls . You know that's why I call him sleeping Beauty (😂). After waking him up I quickly took a bath . For breakfast I ate egg omelette like I always do and got a call from Karam ( our sleeping Beauty) that he is downstairs. I quickly got up and locked the house ,took my bike and we headed towards college. I should be grateful that Karan is with me and I am not alone cause he is the only friend I trust he is more like a family to me .

At college

The college is really big and I kinda like it . Anyways we head towards our class cause I don't like to be late. My phone buzzed indicating that I got a text. I quickly opened it as soon as I saw that it was from my sister.
She texted that she is coming for a few days and to say I am happy would be an understatement . But my happiness was soon snatched away when I saw that my mom will be there for dinner ( usually she doesn't come home for dinner or lunch ) cause she wanted to talk. I knew that this day is gonna come but I didn't expect it to be this sooner. 

We reached class before the professor came and head towards the empty seat . Soon the professor came and started the lecture . I was not paying attention to him because I was in my own hurricane thinking what will happen tonight. Then a tall  girl came in but I couldn't see her face properly because her face was down like she committed a crime . To my luck she sat on the bench beside me .Suddenly she looked at me right in my eyes her black eyes looked in my brown ones . And the next thing she did was very unexpected she made an annoyed face and did an eye roll . She looked at me with an expression like I did something very sinful. But my face showed an expression of an question mark because I don't know why she was looking at me like that .

____________________⭐________________
So how was the chapter?
Please let me know.
Thanks for reading my book
Don't forget to vote 🫶