10 things I hate about you

Tara's POV:

(During the first lecture)

He really doesn't have manners. Now, instead of apologising they both are bunking the lecture. Stupid morons . No only singular stupid morons. Cause the other one apologized even when it was not his mistake. Well I think "sangat ka asar" only works on bad things.

I came late because of that sekheya ( "asshole" in the Korean language) and didn't get a chance to introduce myself to my benchmate. So I turned to her in hopes of introducing myself but she was just sitting there with a big question on her face .

"Sorry, I didn't give you my introduction. I am Tara Sharma "

" No, it's okay . I am Khushi Agrawal"

Then I told her everything that happened and she was also very angry. We were both talking when the professor came and proceeded to start the lecture.

After the lecture
("T for Tara". "K for Khushi "
"Kabir" for Kabir and "Karan' for Karan)

K : "Tara, let's go to the canteen since there is a 1 hour break"

T : " Ok , let's go"

In the canteen

We were discussing about the lecture when suddenly I bumped into someone and fell down . God why am I so clumsy 😭. I quickly composed myself and stood up. Anger took over me when I saw that moron again.

T : "what the f*ck is wrong with you. Can't you see , are you blind "

I am usually not this rude but just seeing him infront of my eyes is making my blood boil.

Kabir : what ? You bumped into me . Can't. you .see.

Karan : we are so sorry. We don't mean to harm you . It's just a small accident. Waise bhi bade bade shehero me choti choti baate hote rahti hai "

T : " why are you always apologising when it's his mistake and you mister can't you even utter a sorry ,okay not for this accident but for the morning accident because of you my phone was on the verge of breaking.

Kabir : There's one thing you should know about me, I don't apologise to anyone.

T : " you should also know one thing about me , I don't like people who can't even say sorry kyuki they are very immature "

Karan : okay , enough guys . Miss l already apologized on behalf of him. Vo bhi bolega to sorry hi bolega or maine apko already sorry bol Diya hai. So now let's cool down a bit .
By the way , I am Karan and he is Kabir my best friend.

(Tara in her mind )
Okay, I like the ability of this guy to solve problems. I think I should be friends with him.

T : Hi , I am Tara and she is khushi my best friend.

Karan : okay ,so should we sit together since there is only one table remaining?

K: yes . It's a good idea.

Everyone sat at the table

Ok , good I made this many friends on my first day . l feel happy now. I took the menu and decided to eat "Dahi Samosa " . Everyond decided their respective dishes.

Karan : So I'll go and order . Tell me your dishes .

K: I'll eat chat kachori.

Kabir : I'll eat samosas with the red chutney.

T : I'll eat Dahi Samosa

K: Karan I'll come with you . You will not be able to bring four plates.

Karan : ok . Let's go

After Karan and Khushi left

Kabir : eww who eats dahi samosa

T: I do

Kabir : you have disgusting taste in food

T : it's none of your business. Why are you so annoying.

Kabir : you are annoying..

T : forget it . I don't want to ruin my mood by talking with a jerk who has manners.

Kabir : as if I am dying to talk to you.

God why am l sitting with this jerk . He is so annoying. I hate him chutiya kahi ka . I seriously don't like people who can't apologize for their own mistakes. Ek sorry bolne me konsi maut aati hai. I am tolerating him because of Karan . He is a good guy. I wonder how he tolerats this jerk everyday.

We ate our respective dishes and attend the remaining lecture. I decided to drop Khushi home since it's on my way . We bid goodbye to Karan and that jerk I mean Khushi did I only said by to Karan . We also exchanged numbers and instgram ID's.

At 1:00am night time

Finally first day of college ended. It was great to be honest if we leave the jerk I got preety great friends. Khushi seems to be little introverted but I like she also hate mrs . Jerk ( yes, I am going to call him that )
But not that much . Anyways I should sleep now.

_________________⭐___________________

So how was the chapter?
Let me know in the comments
Don't forget to vote 🌟

Have a great day 😊
By