Bad Blood

Karan's POV:

The professor is in front teaching chemistry. And I was totally focused on his teaching until Kabir whispered something in my ears .

" Dude see that girl beside me , she is looking at me like I did something very sinful . Do I know her??"

"Oh god , how am I supposed to answer that question. How would I know?"

"dumbass , you didn't even look at her"

I bend towards the front to look at her. I think I saw her somewhere. Ohh she is the girl whom Kabir bumped into this morning. So maybe that's why she's looking at him angrily. God Kabir is dead meat now.

" Karan ,tell me why is she looking at me angrily?"

" Can we talk about this later the professor is looking at us and he is twice as angry as her"

"What?no tell me first
At least tell me ,Do I know her?"

"Yes
Can I focus "

"Ok "

Soon the lecture ended and the professor left the class.

Kabir being Kabir asked the girl

"Hey , why are you looking at me like that?"

"You seriously have no manners. Let alone apologize you are asking me why I am looking at you"

God why is Kabir such a chutiya. Like seriously man don't you have any patience.

I put my hand on Kabir's mouth cause if he utters another word then I am sure this girl in front of us would literally kill him and maybe me too. l hurriedly lured him out of the class and finally removed my hand from him.

"Tu chutiya hai kya? Why didn't you let me talk to her"

"Talk to her , seriously"
I said mocking him

Then I told him everything that happened in the morning.He was feeling sorry. While we were discussing the second lecture ended . So yes we accidentally bunked one lecture on our first day.

"Karan sun na, let's go to the canteen since the next lecture is one hour late"

"Ok .let's go "

We reached the cafeteria. We were about to sit on the empty table when suddenly a girl bumped into Kabir and the girl fell down .
But she immediately composed herself and stood up . That's when we saw her face. Right now Kabir and I are looking at each other in complete horror .

_____________________⭐__________________
Who do you think the girl is ?
Let me know in the comments.
Do you like the chapter?
Don't forget to vote 🌟

Have a great day!
By