seven

[Hey guys, i'm back! I'm so sorry I haven't updated, times were getting rough but then the Hallelujah video came out and I got inspired to write another chapter. I love you so so so much and I just want to say thank you for 100 reads oh my fucking poopy. xx]

~~~

I took off my earring and set it on the vanity, sighing. It's been a really stressful week. It's also been really confusing. Like who knew I would meet my mom? I snapped back into reality and picked up a different pair of earrings and put them in my bottom piercings. I checked my phone to see that Felicity had sent me a winky face. I laughed, I was honestly just waiting for everyone to show up like they said they would at one. I checked the clock and it read 1:46.

I heard a laugh come from downstairs, confused I walked down the stairs to see Brendon, Felicity, Spencer, Ryan and Juliet on the couch, "Hey Skylar got sick, or she's blowing us off. Anyway she's not coming." Juliet said.

"Eh that's alright. How long have you been here?" I asked, waving my finger around.

"We got here at one." Brendon said with a little giggle at the end. "Come sit down."

I felt funny when he said that, we had only talked for about an hour. I clicked with him immediately, he told me about him and I told him about me. We talked until it was time for my lunch. I walked over to Brendon and placed my butt on the couch, "Hey," I said quietly and smiling.

He looked around, everyone was already talking and doing their own thing. "You look pretty," he bit his lip.

"Oh hallelujah, I thought I looked like shit. Thank you." I said punching his arm slightly. I once read that if you do that you can some how attract boys. Who knows though, I'm me, and Cosmopolitan isn't always great on giving advice. I once also read that grabbing their dick does too. I instantly regretted punching him. "I'm sorry, reflexes." I said blushing, oh dear god.

"It's alright." He smiled and turned to everyone catching their attention, "Let's do something." He said.

"Like what?" Juliet said. Brendon just smirked.

~~~

Ryan pulled his car into the parking lot of Walmart and we hopped out, "Okay what are we doing?" Ryan asked Brendon.

Brendon came up to me and asked, "Okay do you have any money?" a sudden feeling of panic rushed over me as I tensed up Brendon smiled and said, "Holy shit, I was kidding." I sighed with relief and Brendon turned to Ryan and whispered something to Brendon that I couldn't make out.

"Okay, so here's the plan." Felicity said pulling me into the group of her, Juliet, and Spencer. "Okay let's get something major to prank Brendon and Ryan. They won't see it coming." I smiled and looked at Spencer, who was smiling too.

"Let's so do it. Who's ready to go?" I asked grinning at Felicity, who was clearly excited. We all smiled and we agreed that Spencer should go with Ryan and Brendon so we could make an excuse that we had to go by tampons for Juliet.

"Are you coming guys?" Ryan's quiet voice asked mainly towards Juliet.

"Uh-.. We have to go by pads for Juliet. Lets just meet you at home?" Felicity hesitated.

Juliet hit her on the arm.

"We only have one car?" Brendon said.

"You can walk." I said harshly, as a joke.

"No, let's just meet up back here in half an hour." Ryan said to me.

"Fine!" I groaned, making them laugh.

After the conversation, Juliet, Felicity and I all walked into the entrance and made out way too the isle that the Saran Wrap would be in, "Okay here's the plan. Let's all have a movie night tonight and when the boys fall asleep we will saran wrap Brendon's car?"

Juliet put her palm to her face. "That works, mediocre though."

Felicity laughed, "But we're all just mediocre girls. We live in Vegas and its currently like one hundred and ten degrees. Have you noticed we're all wearing black, and we're in sweaters?" I nodded my head, agreeing to what she had said.

"Oh shit," Juliet muttered, causing us to look at her. "I forgot my money in the car," she looked down and bit her lip. Juliet took the saran wrap and put it under her sweater, so you couldn't see it.

Then she dragged us into the womens dressing rooms. Felicity and I were looking at each other like, "What the hell, we could be robbing a bank but instead we're stealing Saran Wrap. SARAN WRAP." That's at least what I was thinking.

Juliet slammed the door, "Hide the boxes." was all she said taking the plastic wrap out of the boxes and sticking them into her purse.

I whispered, "Are we really gonna steal Saran Wrap? For gods sake," she put her finger up to my lip and hid the boxes under a remaining pile of clothes that were left in the room.

"Okay now walk out of the little room like nothing happened." Felicity whispered.

She opened the door ad walked out, "Okay that blue dress was so not cute on you." She acted snobby and played an act. As if we were actually trying things on.

"Oh shut up," I said walking away from the woman at the counter.

As we got away from the women we walked out the store and down to the car. I got in the very back of the car and it was hot. Like blazing hot. "Okay I cannot believe I just helped someone steal."

"Plastic wrap." Felicity said quietly.

All of the sudden I heard a scream, Felicity was covered in silly string. The door opened and Brendon sat down with a blue can in his hand. "Oh don't you dare," I said quietly. He sure didn't seem to listen when he aimed the can straight at my face and sprayed.