Revels!

The day before Tony's party, AJ and Yelena spent the day seeing someone who AJ hasn't seen since before the take down of S.H.I.E.L.D. The couple are currently in the Quinjet that Tony let them borrow as they flew it to D.C.

When they landed, they exited the jet and got onto the bikes that were waiting for them. They drove through the city that they turned upside down a year prior to their destination. When they got there, AJ took a look at where they were and took a deep breath. Something that Yelena noticed.

"Are you sure about this, soldier boy?" She asked rubbing his left arm.

"Yeah, it's something I gotta do." He replied taking her hand and the two walked into the retirement home.

They walked up to the front desk and the woman behind it was surprised to see AJ. "Commander Watson, are you here to see Peggy?" She asked as she looked between AJ and Yelena.

"We are." AJ replied as he and Yelena walked down the hallways to the door of Peggy Carter.

When they got there, AJ took one more deep breath and knocked on the door and waited for Peggy to reply.

"Come in." She said weakly as Yelena turned to AJ. He gave her a small smile as the two entered the room.

Peggy saw them enter and her eyes lit up from the face from the past. "AJ, I wasn't expecting you today." She said then looked to Yelena. "You've brought a guest." She said with a smile.

"Hey Peggy, there is someone I want you to meet." AJ replied as he and Yelena sat down. When AJ pulled his right hand out of his pocket, Peggy saw that it was now metal.

"AJ, what happened to your hand?" She asked like a concerned older sister.

"Ah, well... I think it's better if I show you then we can explain what happened." AJ replied as he took off his jacket to reveal his titanium right arm as Peggy's eyes widened. "I uhh... I lost my arm last year and Howard's son Tony made me this metal one."

"And how on Earth did you lose your arm?" Peggy asked chuckling to herself.

"He's incredibly reckless, but he also saved his friend." Yelena said then extended her hand to Peggy. "Hi, I'm Yelena, AJ's girlfriend." Peggy and Yelena shook hands as Peggy's eyes lit up with a mischievous look.

"So this is the blonde Russian woman Becca and Steve were telling me about." Peggy said making AJ's cheek heat up as he looked down and scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah, this is her. Rebecca is dating her sister Natasha." AJ replied as he and intertwined their hands.

"Now, tell me how you lost your arm saving your friend, Commander." Peggy ordered as AJ straightened up slightly as he was getting flashbacks of Peggy being stern with him during the war.

"Right away, Agent Carter." AJ replied as Peggy lightly his his left arm. "We had to take down S.H.I.E.L.D. last year as I'm sure Stevie and Becks told you and I was on the helicarrier with Bucky who's still alive, by the way." AJ said making Peggy laugh having heard from both Steve and Becca about the once thought departed Barnes brother. "We fought and he ended up shooting me twice, once in the leg and the other in the back. I inserted the chip Fury gave me and the helicarriers started firing on one another."

AJ slightly tightened his grip on Yelena's hand as she gave the metal a reassuring squeeze.

"A beam fell on Buck and I couldn't leave him so I jumped down and helped get the beam off of him. When he got up we fought again, well he fought me, I wasn't going to fight him anymore. I dropped my shield into the Potomac. Bucky tackled me and right after a beam fell and pinned my arm. I managed to snap his programming but right as I did more debris fell right onto my pinned arm causing the floor to collapse and for me to fall into the river. Bucky pulled me out and left before the others could fine me."