What's The Drill?

For being in a city that was currently floating thousands of feet in the air, things seemed to be going well for the Avengers. The civilians were lead onto the lifeboats by a portion of the Avengers. War Machine now joined the team and was taking out the Ultron bots that were going after the helicarrier and civilians.

Inside the church, Thor was fighting Ultron by his Doomsday Trigger. The mad robot landed a punch on the God of Thunder and grabbed him by his throat. "You think you're saving anyone?" He asked as Thor struggled in his grasp. "I turn that key and drop this rock a little early and it's still billions dead. Even you can't stop that."

Thor grunted from within the hold. "I am Thor, son of Odin, and as long as there is life in my breast..." He was stalling while being held against the wall by Ultron. "I am running out of things to say! Are you ready?"

Ultron looked back confused and was hit by a hammer. It was Mjölnir and the hammer was swung by Vision. Ultron crashed through the wall and hit the side of a bus somewhere in the city.

Vision handed Thor his hammer back. "It's terribly well balanced."

"Well, if there's too much weight, you lose power on the swing, so..." Thor replied swinging his hammer. "It's all in the swing."

More Ultron bots arrived at the church with Thor and vision holding them off

More Ultron bots arrived at the church with Thor and vision holding them off. Wanda and Pietro joined them not long after with Steve, AJ, Yelena, and Clint reaching the church shortly after the enhanced twins. Hulk stormed towards the almost destroyed building while knocking away bots in his path.

Tony flew into the church and landed near the team. He looked around and noticed two females were missing.

"Romanoff? Barnes?" He spoke into the comms. "You two better not be doing the no pants dance right now."

"Relax, shellhead. Not all of us can fly." Natasha replied while driving a truck towards the church. "We'll do the hanky panky when we get back to the tower. Right next to your room." Natasha added before she and Becca got out and ran into the church to join the team.

"What's the drill?" Becca asked.

"This is the drill." Tony pointed at the Trigger. "If Ultron gets a hand on the core, we lose."

Ultron hovered above the church and looked down at the Avengers.

"Is that the best you can do!?" Thor shouted.