Moving On

Sunlight crept into the room through the openings of the curtains, illuminating the dark room the two Avengers were in.

Yelena was the first to stir awake and looked up to see her husband still sleeping peacefully with his vibranium arm still wrapped around her body. She smiled and started placing kissing on his chest and up to his jawline which caused the sleeping man to murmur in his sleep.

"Good morning, милый." (Darling.) She said in a soft voice, barely above a whisper.

"Too early." He muttered while pulling her closer. "I'm still sleeping."

The mans wife smirked and started kissing his face again, but instead of going up, she was now going back down to attack the mans neck. AJ opened his eyes and chuckled when Yelena softly bit his neck.

AJ tightened his hold on his wife. "I said I was sleeping, кукла." (Doll.)

"You still can be. This could be a dream." Yelena replied as she placed her hand on his chest. She started to move downwards, under their covers.

AJ laughed. "For real? Right now? You know the girls could run in here at any moment."

"Steve could watch them."

"Lena, he makes them breakfast every morning."

"How about Rhodey?"

"He's leaving for Mexico in a couple hours."

Lena sighed but kept moving down. "Fine. What about frosted tips?"

"Do you really want him zooming around the compound with our daughters again?" AJ asked. "The last time he did that, Nyx threw up all over the walls and Erin was terrified."

"Nat and Becs?" Lena offered.

"They have Nick and Jamie to look after."

Yelena chuckled and looked over at the two monitors and saw that everything was quiet right now in their daughters rooms. She then turned back to AJ.

"The monitors show that the girls are still sleeping

"The monitors show that the girls are still sleeping." She informed the man.

AJ nodded. "I'd say we're in the clear then, красивый." (Beautiful)

The married couple smiled then started to kiss. AJ moved Yelena on top of him and grabbed her ass making her moan before he slid his hands up her body and was about to remove her oversized shirt which was actually his, but sudden rapid footsteps in the hallway alerted both of them.

They looked over to the monitors of their daughters rooms and saw that one of them wasn't there anymore.

"Mom! Dad!" Erin called out.

Yelena quickly got off of her husband right before the door opened. Their four year old daughter ran in and hopped onto their bed.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here." AJ remarked as the girl got in between her parents.