𝐂𝟐𝟏: 𝐒𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬

"AND THAT'S OVER FOLKSSS!!!! Forty-two students qualified for the Cavalry Battle after completing the Obstacle Race, showing off their incredible talent and skill set for the world to see. THAT'S THE TRUE POWER OF UA HIGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Mic sensei really did send a cacophony of cheers through the crowd as many parents and heroes alike cheered on for their loved ones. I could see the bright smiles of my batchmates gleaming through as I still couldn't quite understand just how did they feel this good even after not winning first place?

How are they not being punished?

Is this how it is? Does not winning, actually have no consequences?

This society is strange in many regards.

I honestly didn't have much to look forward to. There were quite a variety of quirks, which I had already faced head-on more times than I can count. Fortunately, I hadn't ripped off any fabric from my body, otherwise, things would be messy.

I am sure the EMS did see my blood drenched scars when I was injured back at the training center but thankfully most of my teachers and batchmates were busy fighting off the villains to pay much attention. 

After the initial victory cheer for me as the winner most of the attention of the heroes focused towards those who showed off their quirks. This was to be expected, human perception is often biased and filtered to only show what they wish to see. The only way to completely break this bias into a thousand pieces was utter....

DOMINATION

I felt myself lost into my thoughts more and more as a shirking sound muffled by the crowd captured my attention,

"MISTERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! Show those bastards what you got!!!!!!"

It was Toga, specifically Himiko Toga. During that week where she continuously drained me off blood, I came to know a few key details about her. Most of which I can use at a later date to tie strings to her puppet like hands. 

However, what she did even better was  that she got connected with the underground. The intel I was getting at first was quite mediocre but she slowly did improve in giving me exactly what I want.

Right after this festival,  I will have her join Shigaraki and will finally start moving my pieces.

I waved slightly at her and nodded as I walked towards the next venue where Midnight had already started explaining the next event

"Alright, my darlings, gather 'round and lend me your ears! In this exhilarating event, you must assemble teams of up to four members, comprising one rider and at least one trusty steed. Now, pay close attention to the point system - each student is assigned a specific point value based on their finishing position in the preliminaries. The student who clinches forty-second place garners five points, with an additional five points awarded for each subsequent position. However, brace yourselves for the ultimate glory - the student who secures the coveted first place is bestowed with a staggering ten million points!"