26.

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX.
KODAIKANAL.

They spent the next few days roaming around Kodaikanal and clicking pictures where ever they could. The boys were chased by the monkeys that are always in every place of Kodaikanal, since they were always munching on something.

The most hilarious monkey chase was of Charles. Poor boy was hungry the whole day and when Dariyah finally bought him some food, he was being chased by the monkey the next second.

Those two even had a funny fight amongst themselves. At one point those two were literally slapping each other. It was so funny that all of them even the people around them were laughing.

Their trip was coming to an end soon. There were still 2 days left of their trip. It was night and the hotel had arranged a campfires for their guests.

The group of 8 were seated around one of the many campfires that was fired up. They were all having the time their lives laughing, roasting and just being like normal people.

"Does any of you sing?" Carlos suddenly asked, as he noticed the group of people that were sitting around another campfire were singing with one of them playing the guitar.

"Riyah does." Rishi smirked at Dariyah- who choked on her drink at the sudden mention of her name. She glared at her friend for revealing one of her secrets.

"I don't-" Dariyah then glared at Sneha for interrupting.

"What are you talking about? You've been singing forever. You even know how to play guitar." Sneha revealed, sipping her hot chocolate with a huge smile.

"You play the guitar?" Charles asked, looking at Dariyah- who was seated beside him on the grass in shock.

"She does. It was actually because of me." Lavina revealed, flipping her hair for the dramatics.

"Do pray tell." Lando requested.

"It was me who went to the guitar class to learn the guitar. Once Dariyah just came along with me— the teacher was cool so she didn't mind Dariyah's presence. But she did pass her the guitar wanting her to try as well. And guess what? She rocked it and it was her first ever try! Can you guys believe that?"

Dariyah rolled her eyes, "It wasn't a hard tune. Even a kindergartener could play it." She sipped on her hot chocolate.

"Nonsense. No one could play the tune except for you! The teacher was impressed and wanted her to join the class. I convinced her family and then she continued learning while I dropped out because I had to focus on my fashion designing course." Lavina scoffed, glaring at Dariyah.

"And ever since then, she always played guitar whenever she felt alone or upset." Sneha revealed, causing Dariyah to look down.

"Is that so, Brownies?" Charles asked with an adoring smile.

"Yeah, I mean killing is illegal, so I had to find another way. And it wouldn't look good if a lawyer were to turn into a murderer so.." Dariyah shrugged her shoulders. Everyone around her laughed at her reasoning, Dariyah joining soon after.

"Could you play for us now, then?" Max asked, roasting his marshmallows.

"I don't know— I mean I have no guitar right now—" Carlos immediately stood up, "Hold that sentence." He ran up to the group next to them and politely asked them to lend their guitar for a while. He came back with a smile once he was successful in getting a guitar.