lil bit of everyone

Atsumu, Osamu and Ennoshita are all cousins.

Iwaizumi and Kageyama are close friends.

Oikawa feels bad for Kageyama, and tries to repair their relationship during the time skip.

Hinata gave up on volleyball after high school, so he went to Brazil, and fell in love with the sport again.

Sugawara struggles with anxiety, and often fiddles with his fingers whenever he gets panicked.

Daichi is afraid of spiders.

Nishinoya isn't afraid to throw hands with anyone but Bokuto.

Akaashi doesn't get how Hinata and Kenma could be friends.

Hinata jumps onto Kenma, clinging onto the faux blonde whenever they see each other.

Kita and Daichi are friends, but hardly talk.

Osamu tried to put Kageyama in a choke hold once.

Bokuto gets confused easily, so Tsukishima has to sarcastically repeat himself.

Yamaguchi listens to heavy metal to calm down.

Yamaguchi once punched Hinata for getting himself hurt because of a stupid decision.

Kageyama regrets the way he treated his middle school team, but doesn't feel remorse, and feels like it was deserved.

Aran is utterly horrified of Osamu, Atsumu and Suna.

Suna is in a million group chats on every social media platform, yet doesn't say anything and collects screenshots of the drama.

Bokuto doesn't understand the concept of holidays.