Bombs Away

"Suzuya, you can't just do or say anything you want unless you wanna get shot..." Raven griped, watching as the black haired young man was looking around with wide eyes, childishly watching the many people pass by.

He's suddenly snatched up by his collar, giving a small cough before he was walking along side the young woman as he glared and rubbed at his neck. The stitches tickled under soft skin, the two walking with a few eyes on each. And because of Juuzou's eccentric style to dress in.

"This is America dude, ok —? You stay by me, and don't do weird shit. And I mean it, Suzuya—" she stopped, turning and holding a finger in his face that was only met with a narrowed eyed gaze of irritation from being treated like a toddler.

"Don't try to do any ghoul investigations. No ghoul killing, no slaughtering, no anything. Nothing—! Got it." She said, after listing off her fingers his 'rules' as Suzuya only scoffed and leaned back on his legs as he simply gave a fake smile.

"You're acting like I'm not a person capable of perfectly fitting in with society. What do you take me for, Raven? A menace?" He grinned, almost like he was trying to push to intimidate her. It didn't work.

Instead the young woman made a face, blankly staring at Juuzou ahead before squinting her eyes.
"Juuzou before we got on the plane, you threatened three police officers."

"I don't like being touched by random people." He said, shrugging as she looked around and scratched her head as she tried to figure out where to go. Still, while in this instance she was taking charge and for once being responsible in her life, Suzuya was looking around and taking it all in. The good American life.

The increasing greasy smells of the fast food joints, the shouts and talks of citizens making daily commutes, or maybe it was the chaos he enjoyed the most. In Japan, there was a sense of respect and taking responsibility for their own in public. Here-?

Suzuya was watching a grown man fight with a rat the size of a small purse over a slice of pizza, amused. This place was great. No wonder Raven was the way she was, entertainment was everywhere you looked. Juuzou's wide eyes took the people watching hobby extreme, almost standing on the waiting chairs to get a really good look over everyone.

And to think, this could be all ghouls. Humans, anything. Who knew—and legitimately that was meant, Juuzou's frontal lobe probably frying in his skull from the time spent with Raven. Said woman, scratching her chin and wrinkling her nose, was staring at a airport map as she huffed.

"Damn it, we might be late. Hey, Juuzou—? You have my wallet yeah? We might need to get a cab or something..." she said, checking her phone, completely oblivious to Juuzou practically vibrating as he kept to himself, watching everything unfold.

Now the rat was dead, and instead the police was fighting with the man and now he was trying to get undressed.
Even here, the police couldn't get anything done...

"Whoah...hey Raven, what's some of the slangs taught me? To make friends and stuff." He said grinning, already wanting to interact with the scenery before leaving and at least wanting to just see what could play out. Maybe he could pull a funny prank and act like he doesn't know English.

"I don't know Suzuya, I'm trying—god damn, it . Google maps—!" The woman hissed, not angry at Suzuya but the stupid fucking app that apparently doesn't want to actually work when needed. It's fine, it's ok— she'll make it work. Still, Suzuya perked his bottom lip, not wanting to be ignored before his hands were around her.

"Hmmm.." he was silent, standing still and finally the woman seemed to calm down from her frustration spell. She took a deep breath before huffing.

"Hey, why don't you go get us something to eat Suzuya." She said, the man perking up and pupils almost dilating at the thought of food. Much less the cholesterol and chock full of chemicals that blesses American snacks. Or better yet, maybe Red 40 dye drinks. Who knew.