chap. 9

"You."

"Me."

I walked into the lounge area only to spot the one who caused all this mess. I stormed over to Tapeface and shoved him against a wall. We were the only ones here, so I was able to give him a piece of my mind.

"You were the one that caused all of this! She's pissed now!" I yelled straight into his face. He snickered right back. "Did she tell you that she was pissed?" He quirked his eyebrow and tilted his head.

I shrugged my shoulders and pushed him harder into the wall. "No. But I know she is and it's all your fault!" He dared to roll his eyes.

"Dude. You're the one that got all jealous just because I touched her face. I didn't even say anything bad." I glared at him. "Still, you knew I liked her and tried to make a move. That was uncalled for." He looked at me with absolute shock.

"Damn, dude. I thought you knew I was joking." He shoved me off him which made me stumble.

"Everyone basically knows that I like Todoroki."

...

"Really?"

"Really."

...

"Oh."

"Yeah, Bakugou. So if you don't mind, imma head back to my dorm to read manga with Todoroki." He saluted me before running to the elevator. Such a weirdo. Guess I learn something new every day.

***

He hadn't spoken to me in a week. To be fair, I haven't spoken to him either. I've thrown myself into my work. I'm almost becoming as bad as Mei. I've been drawing out new plans for builds that could never work. I miss Kats bothering me in the workshop. For some reason it made me work harder. I guess I don't do the same for him.

"You've been so down, girl. What's wrong?" Mei asked while working on one of her babies, as usual. "Oh, I'm fine. Bakugou just manically screamed at me, that's all." I had a pout on my face. Mei slowly turned toward me with wide eyes.

"Drop him."

"What?"

"Drop. Him."

"First of all, we ain't together. And second, why would I drop him for yelling at me? It's what he does." She shakes her head in disappointment. "Because you deserve better than that. Has he apologized yet?" I look away from her. "No..." I dragged out. "But he will, soon. I can feel it."

She's so disappointed

"Violet," Oh no, the government name. "This boy does not deserve you at all. What makes him think he can snap at you like that?" I turn to look at her with a quirked eyebrow. "You don't even know what he was yelling about." She lets out a scoff. "Well then enlighten me."

I told her everything that Kats yelled about. As I retold what happened a week ago her face started to change into realization. "oh," she elongated. "Okay, I understand now." She got a geeky smirk on her face.

"Yeah?"

"Yep."

We get ready to say it at the same time.

"He likes me!"

"He likes you!"

We started to squeal and giggle very loudly. We got some stares from students in the workshop, but we didn't care. "That was basically a love confession!" Mei shrieked as she shook my shoulders. "I know right!" I was stimming by stomping my feet. "Now I just give him space to think over his feelings." Mei shook her head in confirmation. "I see where you're gettin' out girl. I've always been rootin' for y'all" I gave her a side-eye. "Yeah, okay." She playfully shoved me away.

I'll just give him time.

***

"Hey, man! What's good?"

I felt so guilty lashing out at Vi like that. I seriously don't know why I did it. When I went back to my dorm, I began to feel antsy. I tried scrolling on my phone to calm me down, but it didn't work. I then tried reading the book I saw in Vi's room. It only reminded me of her, I put it away. I started to feel worse, thinking about how I did all of this for nothing. How was I supposed to know he liked Todoroki? I had to talk about this to someone.

I need to talk to Kirishima. I went across the hallway and knocked on his door. He opened the door and greeted me with a loud welcome, stepping aside to let me in. I went straight for his bed and flopped down onto my back, staring at the ceiling.

"Someone's not in a talking mood." He shut the door and walked over to the bed. I groaned and sat up a little bit to look him in the eye. "No, I am. It's about Vi." His face immediately turned giddy after hearing her name, even making a long 'oooo' sound. "Did you make any progress? Are y'all like," He crosses both his pointer and middle finger. "this now?" I roll my eyes at his antics and take a long sigh. "No. It actually got worse." The quirky smile on his face went down to worry. "Oh no, man. What happened?" He took a seat next to me, putting a comforting hand on my shoulder.

I told him everything that happened, from Tapeface to the roof. "After seeing her with Tapeface and seeing him touch her. I don't know. Something just cracked inside of me." Kirishima looked at me with understanding. "What am I supposed to do now Eiji? I can't even face her." He took a quick sigh before he started to speak.

"Maybe give her some space. You still need to calm down, I know how you can get after being riled up. After you have, go and apologize to her for being a dick. She seems chill so she'll most likely accept it." He got in front of me and looked me dead in the eye.

"And Bakugou," he covered his face with his hands and let out an annoyed groan. "You've messed up my entire plan! Y'all were supposed to be dating by next week!" He slumped to the floor, whining into his hands. I watched him with shock.

"What are you plotting my love life for?!"

"I never thought you'd have one!"

"Ugh, whatever," I muttered while getting up and making my way to the door. "But thanks for the advice. I'll try and keep your plan, or whatever, going." He got up from the floor, still whining. "You better! That girl did not deserve your outburst!" I slammed his door walking back to my dorm. I already knew that.

And I'm planning on making it right.

word count-1101

A/N: 2 chapters in 2 days guys. Reason being imma be busy this weekend sooo yeah. ANYWAYS! We are almost at 900 READS OMGGG. Thank you so much guyssssssss! Im so happy y'all are enjoying the story! Please vote for the chapters and feel free to comment. ILYSM! And as always have an amazing day :)