Story 7

TODAY had been a rough day for you. From your car breaking down on your way back from work to it raining heavily making it difficult for you to get a mechanic for repair. Network was terrible I could barely hear you because I was worried sick, it’s so unlike you to not be home by this time. We couldn’t book a ride for you too. I offered to come pick you up but you kept saying ‘No’ because of how bad the downpour was. Two hours later you found a way home. I knew you would be hungry, cold, drenched, tired and exhausted, my poor Trustfund baby …lol...(He hates when I call him that).

The water dripping on the floor was the last thing on my mind as I rushed to give you a hug, never been more happy to see you home safe. Held your hand and led you to the room where I helped you with pulling your clothes off, God, your eyes showed how tired you were.

You went to the bathroom while I brought out your clothes for the night, then to the kitchen to bring out your food making sure it was still hot, it wasn’t so I put it inside the microwave.  I went back to check on you only to find you almost dozing off in the bath tub…my favorite engineer…must have had a long day at work coupled with the whole car stress.

I took the sponge and soap, gently scrubbed your body, poured some shampoo on your hair, washed and rinsed lather off your body then towelled you. I didn’t miss your quiet soft moans, I simply just ignored them and what was going on between my legs. But when you stood up in all your glory, I swear my heart missed a beat. I know I say it everyday but it's never going to be enough, you are so damn good looking.

I led you back to the room. Asked you to dress up while I go remove your food from the microwave but I came back to meet you only in your pajamas pants with no shirt. I picked it up from the bed and wore it on you, buttoned it and placed an innocent kiss on your forehead. My God it was just one little peck and next thing you are kissing me fully on lips. It’s like I woke up the sex monster in you. I kept trying to resist it because I know you needed to eat and doing anything now means you would end up eating cold food but you won’t even budge as a matter of fact you already have me on my back and I could feel the hardness of your penis.
“Angel please wait. Let’s do this tomorrow, you need to eat babe” I tried reasoning with you but you wouldn’t listen. You can be so stubborn especially when you want something there’s no talking you out of it. “ babe please just listen to me for a minute ” . I got you to stop kissing my neck and shoulder for a moment.

“what baby?”

“In as much as I want this right now isn’t the best Angel, you’ve had a long tiring day, you only have few hours to sleep before you get up for work tomorrow, I can practically see how exhausted you are, you could barely stay awake in the bathroom, my love you were already dozing off *chuckles * . Can’t we hold off sex till tomorrow night, huh Angel. ” I tried reasoning with you

You laughed and called me a cute negotiator. Lol

“I already called in sick for tomorrow babe, so don’t worry yourself about me. I just want to make love to you tonight ”

I didn’t even have the chance to respond before you attacked my mouth with your lips. Using one hand to wrap my legs around your waist while the other was fondling my breasts through my shirt. You kissed me senseless I was dazed . Even when you tried pulling away I found myself reaching up, didn’t want to let go, this action made you chuckle. God I was so embarrassed.

You pulled of my shorts and shirt but left my panties on. Took one nipple into your mouth and sucked on it while using your thumb and index finger to rub on the other. I swear I have no idea how you do it, you know exactly how I like it. You know when to pinch, tug, bite , lick, suck or just rub them. You knew very well these “babies” were the windows to my soul.

I must have been so lost in the magic of your mouth I didn’t know when you slid your hand into my warm wet pussy. I was anticipating the feel of your finger inside me instead you asked me to wait and got off the bed. You went to the wardrobe, I actually didn’t see what you took out but you came back and asked me a surprising question. I was lost because I didn’t understand  why you were asking me if I trust you, like are you for real man? I fucking trust you absolutely.

“So can you shut your eyes for me?” You asked me .
I did without any hesitation. But then I felt you using a piece of cloth to cover my lids and you tied it behind my head. Then another to tie up both my hands above my head. Any other person I would have been scared shitless but with you I have always felt safe.

You placed light kisses on my forehead, cheeks, nose and lips .  Licked my neck to my shoulders in a sexually and exciting manner causing some tingles down there. You kissed between my boobs, my tummy, my sensitive navel was not left out, my hip bones just above my pant line, skipping my vagina you went straight between my thighs leaving kisses there down to my feet. I couldn’t stop the moans that left my lips. I was needy, kept wiggling my hips to let you know I wanted you to do the needful. Fine, laugh all you want, I was just trying to be considerate earlier on.

There was a little bit of shuffling on the bed but then I realized my prayer was being answered. I felt the tip of your cock on my lips and your lips on my pussy, quickly I opened up my mouth to welcome it in, God this is the best taste ever your precum. I did the best I could because someone decided to tie my hands. There was lots of distractions because you kept hitting the right places with your tongue and fingers, I could feel my juice don my thigh. Can’t remember how many times I came, lost count after the third one. It seems you were ready to dedicate the whole night eating me out. Forgive me but I wasn’t paying attention to your cock anymore I just wanted it inside my body.

You turned around so our faces were aligned, kissing me I could have a taste of my own cum not surprised why you love the deliciousness of my juice, I do too. Perks of having good personal hygiene.  I begged you to please put it in because I was tired of waiting. You obliged and God, if this isn’t heaven I have no absolute idea where is. The length, thickness, strokes,  rhythm we created, it’s so good. I wanted to touch you so badly, have my hands trace down your back, hold on to your strong shoulders, wrap them around your neck, squeeze your butt cheeks, rub and fondle your nipples, I want my hands free please.  When you finally did I took off the blindfold because I also wanted to see the face of the man making love to me. My angel.

I never knew the extent of my body’s flexibility until you placed me in positions I have never been before.  Every round we had was better than the last and boy you were energetic. I remember how you looked when I asked you to fuck my boobs and cum on them…lol…you should have seen your face. You brought out the wild side in my , shy little girl was lost .  This whole love making was intense and wild, the connections we made were strong, I  didn’t even know there was tears running down my cheeks until you wiped them off and kissed me cheeks whispering “I love you babygirl".

I love you too angel. Forever and always.

Always and forever.

Go wash off while I microwave your food again and bring it to the room…I suggested.

Okay bubble. Or you can join me,…hey…it’s to save water don’t look at my like that…you were just screaming “ harder harder, yes yes daddy…fuucckk”

I was about throwing pillow at you but you ran off into the bathroom laughing

I wouldn’t trade these moments for anything. I wouldn’t trade you for anyone. You are my Trustfund baby.