Crescendo

By: RedAmaranth

Dazai was bone tired by the time he stripped off his clothes and stepped into the scalding hot water of the shower. It had been a particularly grueling week at the Agency and he was looking forward to his day off tomorrow. He planned to do absolutely nothing at all.

He let the water run over his body, sweat and dirt from the day washing off of him. The warmth of the water soothed his stiff muscles. He didn’t get out until the water turned cold.

He threw on a pair of boxers and settled into his bed, flipping on the TV for some white noise to fall asleep to. He felt completely relaxed, save for one thing. A pesky boner. He groaned, annoyed. Where had it come from? He just wanted to sleep. He rolled onto his side, determined to ignore it. But it was a battle Dazai hardly won. It wouldn’t take much to make it disappear. In fact, it wouldn’t be unpleasant either. Maybe his body was trying to tell him something.

With effort, he rolled onto his back and reached for his nightstand, opening the drawer and pulling out a bottle of lotion. He quickly squirted some into his hand and rubbed it in between his fingers until they were slick. He rolled down his boxers and wrapped a hand around his cock.

After a few slow strokes he realized he just wasn’t into it. He needed something to think about, but looking up porn on his phone seemed like too much work right now. He wanted this to be short and sweet, no need to drag it out tonight. He tried to think of attractive strangers he’d seen the past few days. The waitress at the restaurant, the man on the bus, the woman in line at the coffee shop. He stroked himself with a little more gusto, thinking about what he’d like to do with them. Maybe he’d blow the man in the back of the bus or take the coffee woman to his house and fuck her over his couch. He hadn’t had sex on that couch since……

Dammit. Now he was thinking of the last time he’d screwed on the couch in his living room. The thought sent a jolt to his cock. He pressed his thumb against his slit, eliciting a soft moan from his lips. He remembered the red hair splayed against the cushions, the black choker fitted nice and tight around a smooth, slender neck. He remembered the flushed cheeks, red, swollen lips from kissing Dazai so roughly and so much. Dazai’s hand tightened around himself.

Dazai had left a mark just under Chuuya’s jawbone, the soft part when his neck and chin met. He pumped himself faster now, giving into the image of Chuuya laid out underneath him, legs spread and mouth falling open with low moans as Dazai fucked him into the couch. He’d sped up and slowed his pace to pull deliciously sweet sounds from Chuuya. Those clear, blue eyes looked up to him, pleading for release. In his mind, Dazai thrust roughly into Chuuya. In reality he arched his back at the thought, hips thrusting forward into his hand.

He imagined running a hand over Chuuya’s nipples, pinching and tugging on them until they were hard. Chuuya would moan at the touch. His moans, his sounds always spurred Dazai on, always brought Dazai closer to the edge. If Chuuya knew that, he’d never make so much as a peep for Dazai again. But he hadn’t known, so he had always been vocal. What Dazai wouldn’t do to hear those sounds again….

His breath hitched in his chest as he felt his release coming. He pumped faster, shutting his eyes, seeing Chuuya on the couch, coming onto his chest with a series of shouts and cries of Dazai’s name.

Remembering what it felt like to have Chuuya cry out for him was the tilting point. Need and pleasure coiled in his belly as he cried out Chuuya’s name, spilling into his hand and onto his stomach. His body shuddered as he pumped himself through his orgasm, breathing heavily.

He was spent but found himself wanting more. More of what he couldn’t have, what he hadn’t had in four years. The steady, familiar ache he’d long buried now burrowed deep inside his chest and he remembered why he’d never let himself open this Pandora’s box. He wasn’t sure he would be able to close it anymore.