End Game - Pt. 2 (Final Part)

Song: Don't Blame Me
Reputation

"Here's your explanation. You were the favourite child since the moment you were born, I was always jealous and left to fend for myself. Then I got addicted to murder, after killing our dad, Mum became an alcoholic, you started to turn into me, blah blah blah. Then there's the small factor of when I got bored of murder, I loved to torture you instead. That's it in a nutshell"

I just stopped and stared. It was too much information. I hadn't even known about her killing our dad until now. The police had never found the body. Or the murderer. All we knew was he went missing on your typical Tuesday night.

I stepped back in shock. "You're a monster".

"Can you blame me?"

"Yes? Very easily"

Karma rolled her eyes. "Sure sure. I just want your insufferable ass out of my life".

"Yeah, that's not happening".

"What have you got that I don't?"

Lover stepped to my side and reached up to whisper in my ear. "We should get going, while everything's going well".

I didn't break eye contact with Karma as I replied. "I can't. This can't continue, I want her gone".

"But Rep you-"

"Babe, you're the love of my life and I want you safe. Please go back to the car".

"No, I'm not leaving your side" Lover replied firmly.

"Please, love"

Karma let out a groan and tapped her foot impatiently. "Times ticking assholes what are we doing here".

"Rep..." Lover started to tear up.

"Honey don't cry, it's going to be okay"I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly.

"Reputation I swear to god-" Karma tugged at her hair dramatically.

"Jesus Christ mate give us a sec" I snapped back. "It's okay love, I'll be fine. Go to the car, find out what Evermore's doing and tell her to bring a rope".

Lover looked up at me again and wiped her eyes. "No, I'm staying here with you".

Her fierce determination was extremely attractive, I couldn't lie. She was right of course, every time something bad happened we were separated.

"Alright. I trust you".

"Hold on 2v1 isn't fair" Karma raised an eyebrow.

"What isn't fair, is hurting my girlfriend for loving me. That's what's not fair". I picked up my knife.

"You wouldn't understand" Karma murmured before striding towards us, rolling her eyes.

"Let the games begin" I chuckled to myself coolly.

Karma grunted and aimed her fist at my face, I sidestepped and grabbed her hair in a large bunch. She slipped out of my grasp, releasing her hair with an almighty tug. I whirled around only for her to kick one of my legs out and cause me to go crashing down. Lover pulled me back up and smashed a flowerpot on Karma's head, making Karma stumble. I blushed. Get a grip Rep... and not on Lover's ass. Shit! I dodged a flying Yeti water bottle.

Karma had cuts on her face from the pottery and was seething. She jumped me, knife in her hand and aimed at my neck. I quickly shrugged her off, causing her head to smash into the corner of a table. I dropped to my knees on top of her and held her arms and legs down. I pushed my knife against her throat with gritted teeth. Blood trickled down my face from a gash on my forehead I hadn't realised I had.

Karma gave me a devilish smile and laughed. "You gonna kill me, sister?"

I wanted to. I wanted to kill her so bad. But what of the outcome? I could call myself a murderer. Hi, I'm reputation, I murdered my sister. In all honesty, it didn't sound like a terrible title. It had a ring to it.

The other part of me acknowledged Lover's hand being placed on my shoulder. Would she even be able to look me in the eyes if she knew I had killed someone?

A couple years ago I'd show no mercy. One slice of my knife and everything would be over. All our problems would be gone.

I stared blankly at the dirty, blood-stained wall in front of me.

Karma hadn't shown mercy when she put Lover through so much pain. She deserved death.

"Rep?" Lover's voice brought me back to reality. I looked at her, and then crack. A large chunk of wall fell off and landed with a thud on the floor. The crack travelled upward and met the roof, creating a split and making dust and debris fall. The ugly old place had decided that now was the time for its downfall.

"Babe we gotta go" Lover started towards the door as more and more brick thudded to the concrete floor. Dust clouded the room as I looked back to Karma. There was no way she was following us out of here. My kind heart is for Lover and the people I know well from now on. And nobody else. Mercy is for the weak.

I plunged my knife deep into Karma's lung and sprung to my feet. I raced to Lover's side as we ran out the building. Nobody will ever know that I caused the death of my sister.

We slid into the back of the van, brushing dust off our clothes and coughing loudly. Immediately I slumped onto Lover's shoulder, hacking coughs still forming in my throat.

And then, everything went black.

AN: I love putting fictional characters through shit 🫶🏻