Chapter 9

"Let's play truth or dare!" Dinah suggests and All girls agreed excitedly. They were all sitting on the couch on a sunday afternoon in Camila's house. Camila is holding a banana on her left hand, Normani holding an apple and  eating chips.

"Oh! I haven't played that truth or dare app for a long time," Ally tells them and claps her hands excitedly.
"It was like on ninth grade or something" She continued and Camila scrunched her eyebrows slightly.

'There's a truth or dare app on ninth grade?'  She types and tries to show the message to the girls but gives up when they weren't looking over the phone she was holding.

"Yeah, Yeah" The green eyed girl answers when she saw the message and Camila grins, taking Lauren's from girl's grasp. Lauren laughs and the brunette starts shaking the phone and looks at the dark skinned girl.

"T or D?" Camila asks Normani, 'T' meaning truth and 'D' meaning dare since it was easier to say.

"Dare!" Normani excitedly says and Camila clicked something on the phone, shaking it and showing it to Normani.

"Give an auntie kiss on the person to your left" Normani read out loud for the girls to hear and furrowed her eyebrows "What's an auntie kiss? Is it like..." She asks and looks at the girls for answers.

"It's like giving a big kiss to the cheek, like this" Ally demonstrates and laughs.

"ohh"

"wait, I'm the person to the left?...I am not having a lipstick mark on my cheek--" Lauren complains but Normani already starts leaning in to give a kiss on Lauren's cheek "No, No, Nooo" Lauren whines and pouts when Normani gave her a lipstick mark on her cheek. The girls laughs at her and Lauren took the phone from Camila and shook it.

"Okay, Camila truth or dare?" Lauren asks the brunette and shook the phone once again.

"D" Camila responds and Dinah looks at her.

"Oh so you pick dare now?" Dinah asks, cocking an eyebrow and Camila shrugs.

"Give an eskimo kiss to the player of your choice" Lauren read out loud and looks up to Camila who was looking at Dinah, smirking and gave her a knowing look.

"What? Oh..." Dinah glances at Camila and her eyes widens when she realized it "Ok, I'm scared now" She laughs and Camila shifts on her position to face her.

Lauren looks at them, a bit disappointed when Camila didn't pick her but didn't show it. She wanted to be Dinah right now.

"Okay, go" The two girls leans in to give each other an eskimo kiss but missed. Camila and Dinah laughs when they weren't able to do it.

They tried again and finally did an eskimo kiss. Camila shifts back to her former position and Dinah does the same.

Camila took the phone from Lauren's grasp and starts shaking the phone, Normani looks over her shoulder to watch.

"Booorrriiing" Camila complains when she have read the lame truth or dares and shakes the phone harder as if it would fix it. Normani tried to take the phone away from Camila but the girl pulled her hand away from Normani and because of shaking the phone too hard, Camila accidentally hit the apple from Normani's grasp and it rolls down on the floor. Normani gasp.

"You did not just throw my apple" Normani said in disbelief.

"Bye, Bye Apple" Lauren mutters, waving at the apple and took another chip, eating it.

"Pick it up! " Normani demands and Camila pouts, granting Normani's wish and stood up to grab the apple. She hands it to Normani who took it and placed it beside her since it might be dirty already.