Chapter 16

"It's funny to say that you two have been dating for weeks now maybe a month or so and people started a 'rumor' about you two dating just now" Normani laughs trying to cheer up the two girls beside her, her laugh fading when she saw the pair. Lauren was holding an ice pack onto her bruise, flinching when she placed to much pressure on it as Camila looked at her worriedly, not even listening to what Normani have just said.

After Luke, Lauren and Camila have gone to the clinic, The air was suddenly surrounded by awkwardnesss and tension. Luke wasn't really good at removing the tension nor Lauren and absolutely not Camila, so Luke had to tell the pair that he had to leave just to ease the tension and awkwardness.

Normani snapped her fingers in front of Camila and Lauren's faces to let them know that she was saying something, the two jumped in surprise making Normani laugh.

"Sorry, What were you saying?" Laureb looked up at Normani, smiling sheepishly.

"I said-" She was cut off.

"Sup dawgs!" Dinah beamed, taking a glance at Normani then Camila and finally to Lauren. "Woah! what happened to your face?" Dinah chuckled, Normani shaking her head in amusement.

"Thanks Dj, you are really helping" Lauren sarcastically said, rolling her eyes. She heard someone snicker at her left,and Lauren looked at her in disbelief. "What? not you too!" The green eyed girl groaned and removed the ice pack from her face.

"It isn't funny, you know or do I have to show you guys how it hurts by punching each of  your faces?" Lauren narrowed her eyes at the girls around the table. It didn't actually hurt, maybe for about 2-3 seconds after the punch (Except if you'll touch it of course) She was just trying to scare the girls and she really didn't need the ice pack but Camila insisted for her to follow what the nurse have said.

Camila stopped laughing and started scooted away from Lauren, Normani and Dinah doing the same as they held their laughters. Lauren shook her head in amusement.

"Hey...ya'll" Ally's voice trailed off and her pace in walking slowed down, her hand that she used to wave at them slowly going back to her side when she saw Lauren's swollen eye

"Do I really look that bad?" Lauren ran her hand through her hair, groaning.

"Yes" They all said in harmony, all except Camila who shook her head and kissed Lauren's cheeks near her swollen eye making the green eyed girl smile at her.

"Aww"

"It does..not look that...bad" Camila carefully said to which the girls grinned at when she didn't stutter. The brunette has been trying her best and was improving a lot these past days.

"Aw, Camz" Lauren hugged Camila who returned it, swinging her arms loosely around Lauren's waist.

"You two are so cute, I'm going to puke rainbows and sweets on your faces" Dinah half-joked, making fake gagging noises. Normani laughed at the girl and took a bite at her sandwich which had been long forgotten after Dinah have arrived.

"I love sweets!" Ally grinned, clapping her hands together.

"You're like obssessed with sweets. That's probably the reason why you are a huge sweetheart, just like what they say...you are what you eat" Normani said, Ally giving her a hug at what she have said.

"I'm lonely over here!" Dinah loudly said, loud enough for the girls to hear but not loud enough for everybody to hear who isn't on their table. The other 4 girls laughed and pulled off from each other's hug,  Normani and Ally moved closer to Dinah and Camila and Lauren standing up, walking around the table since they were across from the girls to give the Polynesian girl a one huge group hug.

Once they pulled off and sat back down to their seats to get back from eating Dinah asked, "So if I eat a muscular, dancer, singer kind of person would I be like them too?"

"Oh my god, that sounds so bad Dinah!" Lauren made a face to which Dinah laughed, knowing what exactly she meant. Normani choked on her sandwich and quickly grabbed the water bottle and gulped it all down, also understanding what Lauren have said while Ally was oblivious and Camila was confused than ever.

"It doesn't work like that, Dinah" Ally laughed, shaking her head. Lauren sighed in relief when she saw Camila's confused features at what she have meant awhile ago. She didn't want to damage the innocence of Camila, it was better if she didn't know. Plus, it was quite funny to see that confusion on Camila's face.

"W-what did you m...mean?" Camila asked, looking over at Lauren who shook her head smiling.

"Aw, Camila is so innocent" Normani laughs softly. Camila furrowed her eyebrows and narrowed her eyes at the girls suspiciously. Ally was still oblivious and started a conversation with Normani.

"It's better if you don't know" Lauren told Camila, shrugging.

"What she meant awhile ago is that-" Dinah started but gets cut off when Lauren practically jumped off her seat to cover Dinah's mouth, shushing her. Normani and Ally looked over at Lauren in confusion but shrugged it off, continuing their conversation.

Camila's mouth then formed into an 'o' and scrunched up her nose, realizing what they have meant. (Not really, all she actually knew is that it was something dirty) "Laur, I did n-not know you h-have a filthy m-mind" Camila tuts, shaking her head as if she's in disappointment.

"Am I really?" Lauren cocked an eyebrow, laughing when she saw the look on Camila's face.

"I s-still do n-not get it!" Camila whined.

"Trust me, You don't wanna know" Lauren placed her palm on Camila's shoulder. Camila nodded, trusting her but she changed her mind after a couple minutes have passed.

"Ne-Never mind. Por favor? I r-really want to k-know." Camila seriously said, narrowing her eyes at Lauren who shook her head in amusement, fibally giving in and moved closer to Camila as if it was a secret. She didn't want Normani to choke on her food again nor did she want Ally's innocence to lessen.

Camila's expression was priceless. Lauren started laughing telling Camila 'Told you so'. Lauren had to give Camila a water bottle when the girl started choking on air, It wasn't that dirty but Camila was too innocent. the brunette should definitely start getting used to Dinah's weird dirty jokes.

People started to look at Lauren weirdly when she was laughing hysterically, her laugh could be heard by everybody around them. The students stopped talking a bit to look at Lauren either weirdly or in adoration. It wasn't only Camila who loved her laugh. she was happy that she was the reason why, she didn't even care if it was because she choked on air.

"Whatcha laughing so hard at?"

--

A/N: I can't believe what I am seeing.
(Reads and Votes)

Ya'll make me so happy!

Cliffhanger tho