Chapter 14 (Part 2)

After eating their waffles, Camila and Lauren walked towards the park leaving their car on Waffle house's parking lot. It wasn't that far away.

"W-where are we g-going la-later?" Camila asked and kicked a pebble to the left.

"Hm, it's a secret" Lauren smiled and placed her arm around Camila's shoulder, resting her cheek on top of Camila's head and pulled the girl closer towards her.

"Oh" Is All Camila said and melted on the touch of Lauren. The two girls continued walking around the park in silence.

"W-where are we g-going?" Camila asked brraking the comfortable silence. Lauren shrugged.

"I have no idea Camz, I guess we are just going to walk around 'till we get bored"

"Th-then we would n-never have the chance to co-continue th-the date if..if that's the c-case"

"hm? why?" Lauren removed her cheeks on top of Camila's head to look t Camila in confusion.

"Because I..I would never...g-get bored wi-with you" Camila whispered to which Lauren smiled. "and we w-would be w-walking 'till w-we could n-not be able to f-feel our legs" She added.

"Camila?"

"Hm?" Camila hummed and looked up to Lauren motioning for her to continue what she was about to say.

"Nothing, I just really like you" Camila felt herself blush and hid her face by Lauren's shirt to cover it. The green eyed girl giggles and rested her cheek on top of Camila's head, kissing it and got back from their her position. except for Camila who was hiding her flushed cheeks.

The couple was walking around the park for 10 minutes but Lauren abruptly stopped on her tracks resulting for Camila to do the same, Camila furrowed her eyebrows slightly and pulled slightly away from Lauren to look at the green eyed girl who had now a large amount of coffee stain on her shirt. Camila noticed and averted her gaze from Lauren's shirt to look at the person who have done it, She heared Lauren muttering "Why does it have to be coffee?"

Camila's eyes widened and she froze. She didn't know what to do. The girl across from her looked up at Lauren then back to her coffee with an annoyed expression.

"What the hell? you have to pay for that!" The blonde exclaimed, huffing and still not noticing Camila. Lauren furrowed her eyebrows.

"Well it wasn't my fault but I'm sorry" Lauren apologized and tried removing the coffee stain from her shirt even though she knew that it wouldn't work.

"And why was it not? it's clearly your fault" Lauren was now pissed but surprisingly hid it.

"We both weren't looking at the way so how was it only my fault? and who is the victim here? I have coffee stain on my shirt and it's hard to remove, it's also hot!" Lauren huffs and groaned. This was one of her favourite shirt.

"My expensive coffee is now wasted because of you!" The blonde hissed and looked over at Camila when she finally noticed someone beside the green eyed girl. "You?"

"Me...?" Lauren muttered in confusion, looking up and realized that the blonde was not talking to her but Camila. She noticed a group of girls and boys heading towards their direction

Camila just stared at the blonde in front of her and didn't say anything.

"Still can't speak?" The blonde asked and laughed, the group of teens was now behind the girl and also started laughing. Lauren was more than confused.

"Mute is still here? Thought she moved from another country" Somebody said from the back and Lauren glared at the guy making him shut up.

"And who is this, your girlfriend?" The same blonde said between laughs.