Chapter 23- Captured

The following day we woke up late . The sun had failed to barge past the grey clouds so all was dull and dark .

Ron groaned and turned repeatedly in his sleep and Harry slowly began to stir. Hermione had been quietly reading and for once she decided not to wake everyone else up.

I lay still and stared at the ground. I could still vividly picture the snake like cloud as it hissed and circled me while Harry destroyed the Horcrux. I shivered at the thought .

I decided to silently slip out of bed and go outside to clear my head . It was late October time so the air was sharp and crisp . A small stream trickled its fresh icy waters peacefully a few steps away.

Stay squirrels chased eachother playfully on the large towering oak trees . The forest on a whole was full of life, yet it was so calm .

Hermione came out of the tent and walked towards me.

"Morning " I said with a comforting smile.

"Morning . I've just managed to wake up Ron and Harry so we should be able to put the tent down soon " said Hermione with big yawns in between.

I nodded and walked back towards the tent . We must be moving to a different area since we were putting the tent down , I just hoped it was as beautiful as this forest .

I walked inside and saw Harry and Ron sat at the table half asleep. I chuckled and went to pack my bag. The broken amber locker lay broken on the floor next to me. It's golden glow now just a fractured obsidian pool of glass. I picked it up and stared into it. My reflection was barely visible on the remains jagged pieces of glass. I through it outside the tent and shouted : " Good riddens "

Harry laughed and passed me his wand .

"Why don't you put the tent down " he said with a smile .

" Are you sure" I said sheepishly

"Of course " he said as he stepped back .

I waited for Hermione and Ron to step out of the tent before reciting the spell to fold up the tent and make it shrink into a bag .

Once I spoke the words the tent folded up in mid air and flew gracefully into Hermione's open bag

"Thankyou " I said as I passed the wand back to Harry .

He smiled and placed it in his pocket .

We walked a few steps forwards and stopped as we reached an iridescent wall . Blurry lines floated in the air .

"This is where the enchanted wall stops . Once we cross we'll be visible to everything so be careful " said Hermione seriously

Ron and Harry pulled their wand out and held them firmly just in case anything were to happen .

We all stepped through the enchanted wall and stopped . The forest looked the same but felt less safe. I stuck in between Harry and Hermione as I didn't have a wand .

Something about the forest still felt vaguely familiar but I couldn't work it out. Perhaps it reminded me of the forbidden forest.

The sun was slowly starting to dip down as evening approached . It was around 5 o'clock and the air was become even sharper . The winds blades cut across my red raw cheeks more aggressively .