CHAPTER 12

It had only been a day since Alex arrival, yet news of his arrival had spread like wildfire all over the magical realm, it had even reached the king's ears.

***************The realm of Evil*************

"I bring news for you my king, said a lower ranked demon.
"Speak".
The prophecy child has returned to elyria, my lord.
And he shall begin his tests tomorrow or the day after.

*chuckles* it was sooner than I had expected, very well, you may leave.

The king summoned his high ranked demons, for them to devise a plan on how they would attack elyria on the day of Alex reawakening.

The king: I believe you have all heard of the prophecy child's arrival? And I believe we all know what the prophecy foretold............ I have decided that on the day of his reawakening we would attack elyria!

The demons went silent thinking of what the king had said.

"Permit me my king I have something to say" said general  zarin one of the high ranked demons and the king's trusted advisor.

"Go ahead".

I believe you are aware that on the day of his reawakening, his powers would fully surface and he would be at his strongest.

The king interrupted him:

"Have you forgotten he is partly human?" His human body won't be able to handle it which would make him weak...........

He might have been trained all his life, zephyr is not stupid enough to make that child vulnerable knowing the kind of powers he holds!

What are you implying! That we are weak and not able to fight another war?!!

Apologies my king I do not mean it like that.........
We all know that boy is a threat to our existence! So I suggest we fight before his reawakening, if we make him weak and injured, then the reawakening will take his life as his body wouldn't be able to handle such strong force.

I agree with general Zarin my king, what he is saying is true......if we attack a day to his reawakening, we would make him our target! And make sure he is severely injured that he wouldn't be able to heal in two days! This would affect him greatly when the reawakening takes place and possibly take his life since he is part human. Said another high ranked demon.

The hall became silent after that, the king folded his fists and glared at the two general who had their heads down unable to make eye contact with him.

Very well then, he said through clenched teeth, I have waited for so long, I wouldn't bare to make any mistakes this time!.

They went ahead and made arrangements and plans on how they would carry out the attack.
After successfully planning the attack, the meeting was adjourned.

    ***************ELYRIA*****************

The sun peeped through the window illuminating part of the room, Alex stirred in bed as he slowly woke up from sleep. Today he would be escorted by Nixie to see all the clan settlement in elyria.

Several maids came in..........." greetings young god" they said as they bowed In unison.

" we have come to prepare you for today", said the head maid. Some maids prepared his baths, some held his clothing and one was holding a food tray.

Alex accepted their help and got ready, after getting ready he heard a knock on his door.
"Come in" he said

Nixie walked in..........
Greetings young god, are you ready?