10 - Ruhi's Family

Avi POV

Avi POV

I kissed her cheek and tried to walk towards the bathroom. But, she held my hand and asked, " Are you not going to do it today?"

I saw her eyes shining. I wanted to show the world that she belongs to me. I never thought that my simple actions would make her this happy.

I took some vermillion and painted the whole partition of the head. I kissed her forehead.

I was sad that she was going for 5 days but when I saw the excitement in her eyes, I wanted to give her what she wanted.

She was ready with her back and moved towards the living room. She hugged her brother. I remember that 19-year-old boy warning me that, if I ever made her sister unhappy, he'll kill me. Hahaha. I saw her going towards the main door. She turned back and waved at me, saying bye. I also waved at her. but then I thought something and ran towards her and hugged her tightly like I wanted to say, don't go Ruhi. She was red. I released her and she was gone.

I, Avinash Singhania, married a village girl just to show his superiority towards his wife, I just wanted to show my wife that she can't behave like other wives with me. I wanted her to follow my every command without asking any questions. I wanted to rule in this marriage. But now she's ruling my heart. I can't disobey her commands. She never orders me for anything and nor do I find her commands as commands, it felt more like requests.

See you soon my little cute angel. See you in 5 days.

 See you in 5 days

Ruhi POV

I am going to my house, my home, my family.

When I was 17 years old, I fought with a boy who was molesting me. He tried to touch my skirt. I kicked him on his balls. I also beat him like an animal. My rage towards my dignity is more than anything. That day my father got his first heart attack because he hated violence.

He never raised his voice towards anyone. His younger brother snatched his property, that was the first and last time he slapped his brother and it was the last time he ever raised his hand and voice at someone. I don't know what happened at that time. But. my mother told me that he was scared and it was all because of me.