13- The Truth⚠️

Don't be a silent reader please vote and comment

JB POV

Warning ⚠️ kissing scenes and mature scenes ahead.

"Singhania family and mumma, let me introduce myself," she let out a big sigh and continued, "Moon Agent Moon, agent of the police department."

Avi was shocked by this new info about his wife. Singhania's family was confused.

Priyanka was shocked but felt proud of her daughter being moon because she liked her from the beginning. Her dream was to become a police officer but their parents never let her do that. When she heard about the moon at the beginning she always praised her in front of her children.

Priyanka cupped Ruhi's face and kissed her forehead, "Shabbash mera bacha, you have made me proud, I know your father would've never liked it but I am proud of you" (well done my kid)

Ruhi shed tears and hugged her mother.

Ruhi looked at Avi he was deep in thought. She thought maybe he was thinking about her betrayal and those lies.

She was ready to be abandoned.

"I know Mom, Dad and you all are thinking why didn't I tell you this when I entered your house, Actually my father was heart patient and I was not able to trust you all." She said with a heavy heart.

She was feeling guilty because Avi was still in deep thought. She remembered every happy moment with her husband and her in-laws and none of their bad behavior.

Radha grabbed Om's arms and took her to their car. Everyone else also followed them. Avi was still thinking something and sat on the chair beside him and rubbed his forehead. Ruhi's eyes searched searching his anger on his face but found none. Suddenly she saw him smirking. He looked at her and Lift his hand Ruhi closed her eyes, accepting his slap because she thought she deserved this.

She was waiting for a hard slap on her face but felt his rough hands cupping her cheeks. And then he kissed her on her lips, in front of her mom and her brother. She was enjoying that kiss but pushed him because of her family. Avi touched his lips and said, "Why are you shying now when you didn't even think twice before flirting with me, baby?"

 Avi touched his lips and said, "Why are you shying now when you didn't even think twice before flirting with me, baby?"