Chapter 49: Anime war (Arc 1)

It was a peaceful day at Y/n's home and we see him watching TV while eating some snacks while Max lays on him as he flips through the channels until he finds a Law and Order episode which he begins to watch.

Then Y/n looks around for a moment and everything seems to be too quiet and he was about to say something that he might jined but he decided to not say it and goes back to watching TV. At first things are truly peaceful when suddenly his front door slammed close follow by Yoko calling.

Yoko: WHAT THE FUCK!

Y/n: (thought) So much for staying quiet.

Yoko enter the living room with anger in her face which Y/n turn to he rand ask.

Y/n: is everything alright? I thought you'll  at work.

Yoko: (angry) Well I "was" at work but I just got called to the Principal and he told me I was fired!

Y/n: Fired? You must be joking? If not, what was the reason?

Yoko: (angry) Get this. He fired me because I'm anime.

Y/n:..........Huh?

Yoko: (angry) Yeah I know right?! That's completely stupid and unfair!

Dimaria: (angry) You wanna talk about unfair?!

Them Dimaria and Brandish came into view as Dimaria explained in a angry tone.

Dimaria: Me and Brandish were kicked out of multiple stores due to us being "anime characters." The heck does that mean?!

Y/n: That's strange. Why all of a sudden you two are treated badly because of your anime origins?

Loona: Um I think I know why.

They Loona appear with her phone and she shows them an article that talks about a new President eliminating any anime like and saying to make this country "pure" from anime. They all gather and look at the article.

Yoko: (angry) This has to be some joke right?

Loona: It appears not. According to the article the reason why they are doing this is because the President believes the Onyx attack was animes fault due to their technology belonging to anime.

Brandish: That can't be serious.

Y/n: Who is this new President?

???: That would be me.

They turn to see the new President with two soldiers as they enter the house.

Lawrence: (smile) Hi my name is Lawrence the new President of this proud country and I came here to check for any animes you have in here and seeing you have pets that are from anime and three girls also from anime, I afraid they are not allow to stay here.

Yoko: (angry) What?!

Dimaria: (angry) Why the hell not!

Y/n: Now hold on a minute here! Why the hell not?

Lawrence: Because they can't be trusted of course. Onyx is plotting for something and all of this have to do with anime. We can't allow anime run around and plotting to once again attack our country. We must do whatever we can to stop Onyx before he'll strike again.

Y/n: And what proof do you have that anime is a threat?

Lawrence: (smirk) I don't need proof. It's clearly obvious that anime has been a threat since the beginning. You have god like beings like Goku flying around, costing massive destruction and who know how many deaths. I must do what is necessary to protect this country and I demand every anime related things must leave this here immediately.