[Story] Prologue_1

Drifting through the blackness of space, there lies the Invader Fleet. Boasting millions upon millions of ships that contains billions of Invaders, animal and plant life, water, precious resources and many more. Each ship with different designs indicating different roles from the humble civilian ships, to the speedy scouters, to the massive mother ships.

A particular civilian ship of the fleet, containing a person of interest in this particular scenario. That being, a human, a being who was unaffected by the Labose Outbreak, as if he did not experience the horrors that transpired centuries ago. Within that civilian ship, one could see a city of great proportions. Buildings and lights quite similar to the ones in modern fiction and of Demon World, each one serving a purpose from shelter to protection from the inside and/or outside interference, he would like to explore this magnificent ship, try to understand anything and everything, one at a time.

Eyes that bore sadness, boredom, and tiredness, he blinks back and regains bodily consciousness. He would like to see how everything works, from where the food and water comes from to the complex systems of technology, Jacob Edwards lays on the floor in wonder. Though, compared to how drastically different he is compared to the rest of the people here, he like to avoid being harassed, discriminated and/or be killed by simply being an "inferior species"  thank you very much! Did they forget that they were once human too?

Jacob sighs within the compounds of a homeless shelter. This is not exactly his ideal home but it'll do for now, certainly beats surviving on the street compared to here. As he stares at nothing again, he thinks of his family on Earth with questions like:

"Does my family know that I'm gone?"

"What are they doing now?"

"Do my friends know?"

As he made questions and answer those questions in his head he suddenly gains bodily consciousness and looks for his phone...again. He saw his phone under his pillow thanks to his charger. Speaking of his charger, he silently thanked the higher beings that may have sent him here for during his scavenger hunts he managed to dug what looks like a universal charging adaptor, capable of adjusting the voltage to match the requirements of the charger. 

Wonder why they threw away something like this though? It certainly is still capable of doing its purpose and it served him well, guess they think it was a waste or money or something. The saying, another man's trash is another man's treasure, is resonating with me right now hard.

Anyways, after looking at the battery percentage he plugs it from the outlet and opened his phone. He thinks of rewatching his downloaded videos again, trying to keep himself entertained and motivated but refrains from doing so. Instead, he went on his Notes app and began typing down what happened today. Ever since he unexpectedly got transported to the game of Guardian Tales, he FULLY expected that he would be on Tetis but...why an Invader Vessel? Better yet, how did he even get to this point?

After typing down his latest entry about what happened today, he decided to check on his first data entry apply named, "New Beginnings", to jog his memories for the first time in days.

A/N: Time to write the story with absolutely no notes and structure, wish me luck.