Maya met Pandavas

Maya asked shree krishna "Madhav mujhe ab kya karna hoga?"

Lord Krishna said "Madhav nahi tum mujhe jyesth kaho kyonki aaj se mai tumhe abhi se apni behen Manta hu"

He said this and caressed her head and she was left in tears because this was the love she craved for all her life but now she is getting it from the god himself"

Seeing that Maya is crying Krishna came near her and wiped her tears and said "Aaj se meri do behene hai ek subhadra aur dusri tum"

Maya smiled and for the second time in her life she felt that someone loves her but this love was beyond everything as he accepted her even after everything.

Maya then with an emotional smile said "Jyeshta mujhe ab kya karna hoga"

Lord Krishna smiled and said "Ab sahi kaha tumne. Ab samay aa Gaya hai tumhara pandavo se Milane ka."

Maya felt a little excited to meet the Pandavas as she has read Mahabharat many times but this time she will be a part of it. This little thing made her heart flutter.

Lord Krishna then pointed to a hut behind Maya and Said "Us Parnakutir mai tumhare liye vastra hai jao vastra badal kar aao hame pandavo se Milne Jana hoga"

She turned and saw there a small house and then turned to Krishna and nodded at him. The house looked like this

She then went towards the house and opened the door and entered after entering she closed the door and saw that there was a lehenga placed for her on the floor she picked it up and saw it, she saw that it was not white and then she remembered how ...

She then went towards the house and opened the door and entered after entering she closed the door and saw that there was a lehenga placed for her on the floor she picked it up and saw it, she saw that it was not white and then she remembered how she started hating colours as in childhood her father Ashwin Mehrotra pushed in into colours as a part of the torture. She started to remember everything he did to her. Suddenly she heard Krishna calling her. She saw that there was another dress beside that which is white in colour she wore that and came outside.She looked like this.

She came outside wearing the lehenga Krishna gave her

She came outside wearing the lehenga Krishna gave her. She was handling her lehenga from both hands and came in front of Krishna and said "I am ready".

Krishna saw her and said "Lagta hai Aaj Chand nahi aayega!" To this Maya said "Kyu?" Lord Krishna said "Kyonki Chand to mere saamne hai.
Hearing this she blushed and said "Aap bhi na Jyeshta...Accha is vakt pandav kaha honge"