VOWS

(Yn went back into restaurant )

Yn's mom- So wedding is next week.

Yn-WHAT THE HELL MOM? WHY YOU ARE IN SUCH A HURRY?

Yn's mom- You both can try to run away or can try to break marriage which we can't afford so yeah.

Yn- But still mom preparations?

Yn's mam-We have already dine all the preparations before etell you. End of discussion yn.

Yn's thought-So it was planned.

Taehyung- We won't break marriage . And it's all going so fast mom.

Mrs kim- Taehyung can't you do this for us? Huh?

Taehyung- Ugh fine.

At home

YN'S POV

(I will make him regret marrying me. How can I marry him. He is my enemy. Ugh I hate his smirk and annoying face. Atleast I don't have to his face for a week now. I am saved)

TIME SKIP TO WEDDING

Your wedding dress

(Taehyung's look)

(Taehyung's look)

(You walked in with your father holding your hand and then he gave your hand to taehyung which he politely accepted)

Taehyung- You look weird.

Yn- You look alien(mocking)

𝘆𝗻:    "𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘀 𝗺𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗻."

𝘁𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴:   "𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝘆𝗻. 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

Priest- KIM TAEHYUNG DO YOU TAKE PARK YN AS YOUR BELOVED WIFE AND PROMISE TO BE WITH HER FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE?

Taehyung- I do

Priest-PARK YN DO YOU TAKE KIM TAEHYUNG AS YOUR BELOVED HUSBAND AND PROMISE TO BE WITH HIM FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE?

Yn-I do

Priest- Now you may kiss the bride.

Yn-( death glares) don't even dare!

Taehyung- (smirks) Try me.

(Taehyung slowly went closer and pecked yn on the corner of her lips slightly touching her cheeks)

(Yn widened her eyes and glared at taehyung. Taehyung just smirks at her)

Yn- You are dead Kim fucking taehyung.

Taehyung- (chuckles) You want to be widow on your wedding day wifey?

(All the people present there clapped and cheered for the new couple in front of them)

(Yn's parents were crying to see their daughter on the leaving their house)

Yn- Don't cry you know I hate when you guys cry. Do want me to get mad?

(Her parents hugged her and she hugged them back smiling sweetly)

Mrs kim- Lets go now.

(You and taehyung nodded and went to car)

YN'S THOUGHT- I WILL TAKE MY REVENGE DEAR HUSBAND (SMIRKS)

TAEHYUNG'S THOUGHT- LET'S SEE WHAT MY WIFEY CAN DO?(SMIRKS)

I JUST WANNA ASK . IS THIS STORY NOT NOT GOOD AS I AM NOT GETTING POSITIVE VIEWS FROM IT? TELL ME IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT.

BY THE WAY THANKS IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER🤍

Bye stay tuned✨