PAST

YN- I AM SCARLET. I WAS PROTECTING YOU ALL THE TIME. I WAS MAKING SURE YOU ARE ALRIGHT. BUT............

(You took the gun from the side table and pointed it on HIS SIDE)

Taehyung - What are you doing? (Widened eyes)

Yn -................

Taehyung - Yn-

Yn - Quiet(low voice)

(You pulled the trigger and shot)

(Taehyung's eyes widened when he realised that he is alive. He turned to see where you targeted)

(But saw nothing)

(You released yourself from his grip and went towards window and checked outside)

Taehyung - Was someone there?

Yn - (nodded)

(You pointed your hand where the man was lying dead)

Taehyung - If you were protecting me then why we're you hiding your identity from me?

Yn - It's against the rules for me to tell you my identity.

Taehyung - So you are not a CEO?

Yn - Who told I am not?

Taehyung - You are confusing me.

Yn - I know.

(You went and sat on bed. Taehyung came and sat beside you. He took you hand in his hand and asked you)

Taehyung - Do you trust me?

(You were shocked by the sudden question but nodded making him smile slightly)

Taehyung - You can tell me Yn. I promise to not tell anyone about it. Your identity will never be revealed but atleast I have the right to know my wife's identity.

Yn -Do you really want to know it?

Taehyung - (nodded)

Yn - So listen ..............

BEFORE FEW MONTHS

(Taehyung's father was reading a book but was disturbed by a notification in his phone)

(It was a message)

(He opened the message and saw it was an unknown number)

MESSAGE - Your son is going to die soon

Taehyung's father - Is someone pranking me? Such a nonsense.

(He decided to ignore the text )

(But after few days he received an another text from another number)

MESSAGE - DON'T IGNORE IT UNCLE. I WILL TAKE MY REVENGE AT ANY COST. SO START PREPARING FOR YOUR DEAR SON'S FUNERAL.

(Mr Kim was trying to ignore but he knew that something was not right. So he wrote an email to xxx agency telling them to arrange a meeting urgently.)

(He could not contact police as he didn't have sufficient proof.)

(After 3 days he received an e-mail from agency informing him to meet them the next day)

IN MEETING

Mr Kim - Hello, I am glad you replied to my email.

Boss - That's alright. Tell me about the whole situation.

(Mr Kim told him about the message that was sent to him by  unknown number)

Boss - Looks like you have an enemy and he wants to destroy your family.

Mr Kim - Can you protect my son?

Boss - I can appoint an agent for your son's security.

Mr Kim - Who is he?

Boss - It's a girl.

Mr Kim - Girl?

Boss - Yes she is one of our best agents. Don't worry she is enough for his protection and to kill your enemy.

Mr Kim - Thank you so much. Can I meet her?

Boss - No you cannot see her face. It's against our company's rules.

Mr Kim - It's about my son's security. I have the right to know who is protecting my son.

Boss - I understand but she is not comfortable in revealing her identity to world.

Mr Kim - But atleast she can reveal it to me. I promise to not reveal it in front of anyone. Please try to understand the situation. At this time it's hard for me to trust anyone.

Boss - But how can we trust you? I mean there is no guarantee that you will stick to your words!

Mr Kim - Let's meet tomorrow again. I will make a contract which will contain my signature.

Boss - (sigh) okay . Kindly complete your payments tomorrow too.

Mr Kim - sure.

(After Mr Kim left boss messaged someone)

MESSAGE - A NEW MISSION FOR YOU. MEET ME TOMORROW.

HOW IS GUYS.
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.
THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME GUYS.

STAY TUNED.. . .. . .. . .. . . .. 💜