FINAL

Story is gonna end soon. Tell me suggestions for next story! By the way this is not the last part✨

__________________________________

Back to story

(Yn woke up early because she knew that today they will attack because of messages and her spies. She is an agent for a reason)

(She was checking the weapons. She had a bullet proof jacket. She decided to give it to taehyung as he cannot really fight with them without weapons)

(She also took the gun which had spray as she have to give that gun to taehyung. For the people's safety in that area she called her team and other people too)

(It was 9:00 am. And here taehyung was sleeping like careless. Yn went to him and started shaking him but that alien won't budge. So she took ice and smiled evily before putting it in his tshirt)

Taehyung - WAAH.

Yn - What happened? (Innocent)

Taehyung - You don't know? (Mocked)

Yn - What you mean taehyung?

Taehyung - Why you put ice in my shirt.

Yn - you were not waking up.

Taehyung - So this is your way to wake up someone?

Yn - My ways are worse than that. (Smirk)

Taehyung - (mumble) I expect this from you.

Yn - Stop mumbling and get ready.

Taehyung - ohk but you can talk politely.

Yn - ohk. (Scoff) ohh my dear lovely husband we are getting late so can you please get ready or you want me to leave you here love! (Smile sweetly)

Taehyung - not polite at all.

Yn - (glare)

Taehyung - i am going.

(With that he went into the bathroom to get ready. You were already ready as you woke 4 hours before him)

(Taehyung came out in a towel . His hear was wet and a smirk was plastered on his face)

Yn - What? (Raised eyebrow)

Taehyung - what?

Yn - you think you look hot? Wanna know a fact? How much hot an alien will look he will always be an alien. (Tease)

Taehyung - Atleast you admitted I am hot.

Yn - Do you know I was mocking you. (Chuckled) By the way wear that jacket kept on bed.

(Saying this you ran out of the room amd waited for him downstairs)

(He came and you both went to his company.But suddenly he remembered he left his phone in the car so he said)

Taehyung - You go and wait in cabin. I left my phone in the car. I will bring it.

Yn - I will come with you.

Taehyung - Yah you don't have to. It will take just a min. Car is parked outside only. I will bring it don't worry.

Yn - but-

Taehyung - Don't worry much go and do work. You have an upcoming project.

Yn - (nodded) Hmm. Wait.

(You handed him a watch.)

Yn - Wear this watch. It can track you. If you are in trouble just click on the dial. It will notify me.

Taehyung - ok don't worry. (Smile)

(Saying this he went out of the company. You didn't know but you were getting negative thoughts.)

Yn - I will just go behind him. I need to keep an eye on him.

(You went behind him. But were confused as you didn't see anyone there.)

Yn thought - Where he gone? Car is here only. Let me ask the guard.

(You went to ask guard but widened your eyes seeing him lying dead on floor with blood coming out of his body. And realization hit you)

Yn - n-no. N-NO. I HAVE TO FIND HIM. I CAN'T LOSE HIM.

(With that you ran to the car. But remembered the key is with him . You cursed under your breath)

(Your phone started ringing. You picked it up thinking it must be jack)

?? - If you want your dear husband alive then come to xxx location with one billion in 20 minutes. If you will be late even by 1 sec I will kill him.

(Before you say anything the call got disconnected)

(Tears started forming in your eyes. You were feeling angry on you as you didn't go with him even knowing his protection is your responsibility. But realizes it's not time to cry. You took you phone and called your assistant who is jisoo only)

Yn - Jisoo listen. Tell the team to come on xxx location . It's an emergency but tell them to wait outside.

Jisoo - okay but what happened?

Yn - I will tell you everything but not now. I don't have time for explanation. Just do what I say.

Jisoo - okay don't worry.

(You went into the basement.Your bike was there. You parked you bike there in case you need it. And today you are grateful about it.)

(Yous at and quickly went to the location he sent)

(It was looking like a abandoned basement. You went inside and saw many guards preventing you to go further)

?? - Let her come in. She is our guest.

(You looked forward to see the owner of the voice and saw JACK)

Yn - Yah where is taehyung?

(He pointed his finger to taehyung. He was ties to a rope and his face was little bleeding)

Yn - You did wrong by hurting him. (Smirk)

Jack - I don't care as right now you are nothing in front of me. I can kill you in a second.

YN - OH IS THAT IT ! I DON'T THINK THAT. BUT I KNOW ONE THINK. IT IS THAT YOU ARE GONNA DIE TODAY AND NO ONE IS GONNA SAVE YOU. YOU DID WRONG LAYING YOUR FINGER ON MY HUSBAND. I PITY YOU. (SMIRK)

STAY TUNED..... 💜