FIRING

( Both went to the party avenue. Many people were present there as it was a business party)

(You both walked in and people present there started to stare at you. You both were top business couple.)

(But suddenly someone grabbed your waist and pulled you towards him. You gasped but soon smiled seeing his face.)

Yn- Jimin

Jimin- You didn't expect me here. Right?

Yn- You are not a business man.

Jimin- I am not. But my uncle is. He had to go somewhere urgently that's why I came here.

Yn- okay

(Taehyung was glaring at you both. Jimin asked you seeing his stare)

Jimin- yn, why that man is glaring us. Do you know him? (He mumbled but taehyung heard it)

(Before you can say it. Taehyung came and pulled you towards him and grabbed your waist not letting you go)

(You gasped on his act)

Taehyung- I am her husband kim taehyung.

Jimin- ( eye widened) YNN YOU ARE MARRIED?

Yn- shh jimin don't shout. Yes I am married.

Jimin- you didn't invite me? (Sad face)

Yn- don't overreact Mr. I sent you invitation. You were busy. 😒

Taehyung-(cough) Yn come.

Yn- okay jimin bye. Talk to you later.

Jimin- bye yna(smile)

(You both started greeting other business men and women present there. But suddenly someone came and greeted you.)

??- Yn, isn't it?

Yn- Yes I am.

??-  You know you are most captivating person in this room. How about we grab a drink and talk somewhere else?

(Yn glanced at taehyung who was staring at yn with an unreadable expression. )

Yn- Mr whoever you are. I am here for business not for pleasure.
If you are looking for company I suggest you to try your luck somewhere else.

?? - oh common, it's just a drink. We can discuss some business opportunities.

Yn- I am sure, any business opportunity you have to offer won't compare to what I am working right now. (Smirk)

?? - but-

(Taehyung stepped forward, he placed his hand on your waist and told him)

Taehyung- you heard her. Move along.

(That man went from there in humiliation)

AFTER 1 HOUR.

( You both were talking with random people. But suddenly lights went off. A firing voice was heard.)

(People started panicking because of firing voice)

Taehyung's P. O. V

( We were talking to one of our business partner but suddenly lights went off and a firing voice was heard. )

( I was about to go forward but some one pulled me by my wrist and took me in an empty place. I could not see his or her face)

(But suddenly lights came and the person who pulled me was that unknown girl?)

Taehyung- Why did you pull me here?

Girl- Your life is in danger. Stay here.

(Before I can say anything she went from there. I saw behind the pillar she was fighting so professionally.)

(She alone killed all the men and  saved all the people present there. She grabbed a man's neck who was alive)

Girl- Tell your boss to stop his stinky game of attacking  from behind.

Man- Leave me. Please.

Girl- leave you? (Chuckles) I will free you. (Shot)

(That man died.)

(Taehyung went towards girl and asked her.)

Taehyung- what is happening? Who are you?

Girl- You don't have to know anything. Just remember you are not gonna die as long as I am there kim taehyung.

Taehyung- wai- where is yn?

Girl- I saw here near restroom. She is safe

Taehyung- Atleast tell me your name.

Girl- I don't have a name . BUT YOU CAN REMEMBER ME AS SCARLET!

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. I MADE THIS CHAPTER AS PREVIOUS CHAPTER WAS TOO SHORT.

STAY TUNED FOR NEXT CHAPTER.

THANKS❤