chapter 4 :))

Hyunjin: past experiences like?

Felix: well..... I used to date a guy and when we were starting off, we were perfect. we'd always have time for eachother and always had eachothers backs but slowly as time passed, he would almost never be home and always came back late and whenever I would ask, he would just say that he was busy and go and would even shout at me too sometimes. I started to feel lonely and depressed so one day I had enough of it so I ended things with him. I'm just afraid of being left alone again so I don't engage in anything to do with dating.

Hyunjin: he's a fucking douche bag. how dare he leave a sunshine like you alone all the time and not even say the reason?!

Felix: nah it's okay, i got used to it to be honest.

Hyunjin: that doesn't make it normal. you deserve so much more, don't normalise those types of relationships.

Felix: are you actually speaking from your heart or just saying it to make me feel better?

Hyunjin: I'm speaking from the heart because no one deserves to be treated like that.

Felix: thanks for listening to my ranting.

Hyunjin: no worries, you can always vent to me. Let's go get lunch together!

Felix: thanks and sure!

They go to the cafeteria and join the line. Chan is Infront of Felix and he smiles at him then says.

Chan: Felix! Fancy seeing you here.

Felix, still mad about earlier, ignored him.

Chan: come on mate, I was just preventing it from becoming a big argument.

Felix: so making me look like the bad guy is the right way? stop trying to be an angel.

Chan: I know, I'm sorry lix. I wasn't thinking straight.

Felix: You're lucky that I don't like holding grudges.

Chan: So are we good?

Felix: yeah but tell that seungmin of yours to stop picking on me.

Chan: okay okay.

They get their food and the trio sit down together.

Chan: and by the way, I must say that your performance. I was too stunned to speak!

Hyunjin: haha thanks, it took us a while to master!

Chan: hard work never goes unpaid like they say!

Felix smiles.

(After lunch)

hyunchanlix walk together on the corridor and an empty classroom catches Felix's eye.

Felix: guys look.

Hyunchan were busy talking to each other and didn't hear Felix.

Felix taps hyunjin's hand, hyunjin blushes a bit and Chan notices him but stays quiet.

Felix: look.

Felix points at the empty classroom. Inside, Mr Yang and Mr Seo are seen flirting with each other and Hyunjin covers his mouth while Chan's jaw drops open.

Hyunjin: oh. my-

Chan: FUCKING GOODNESS!

Felix: shut up, they'll hear us!

Chan: sorry!!

They keep watching hoping that they kiss. (just skz being skz-)

After a while, Jeongin (Mr. Yang) pins Changbin (Mr. Seo) onto the wall and their lips connect.

These 3 horny bitches start jumping and squealing but run away in fear of getting caught.

(At class)

Felix: THAT WAS INSANEEEE!

Hyunjin: DID YOU SEE HOW MR YANG JUST- OMFG!

Felix: I NEED ME A MR YANG WTF?!

Chan: REAL

Hyunjin without thinking says something in Felix's ear and Felix covers his face, going under the table.

Chan: what did you say?

Hyunjin: hehe, you'll never know.

Felix is still covering his face under the table and Hyunjin lifts him up.

Hyunjin: I'll give you a hint. What I said made this boy blush like a tomato.

Chan: that's not a hint, that's literally why I asked for what you said.

Hyunjin: stfu

Chan: fine fine haha. someone's mad!!!

Hyunjin: no I'm not!!

Chan: sureee.

Felix: what are you guys talking about?

Felix says trying to ignore what hyunjin just said to him.

Hyunjin: nothing important sweetheart.

Felix slaps Hyunjin's shoulder.

Felix: don't call me that!!

Hyunjin: why, sweetheart?

Felix rolls his eyes at Hyunjin and class starts and they all get busy with their own stuff.

(after class)

Seungmin runs up to Felix.

Seungmin: Hey Felix, did you hear? Mr Yang and Mr Seo were caught making out!

Felix: I saw.

Seungmin: omg! you saw?! luckyyy.

Felix: why are you so friendly all of a sudden?

Seungmin: because you aren't with Chan right now. I'm only mean if you go near Chan.

Felix: over-protective much?

Seungmin: shutup.

Hyunjin goes up to Seungmin.

Hyunjin: Don't worry, Felix won't go near Chan but you better not go near Felix or I'll be mean too.

Seungmin: why? do you like him?

Hyunjin: do you like Chan?

Seungmin: yes, what about you?

Hyunjin: yes I also do.

Felix looks at Hyunjin and his eyes widen.

Felix: you.....like me?

and I'll stop there because I love cliffhangers 😋

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 20 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

HIS ONLY STAR | hyunlixजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें