road trip!.. or not

Kuina now sits in the back seat next to THE Ann rizuna. She was incredibly nervous, I mean- who wouldn't be next to THE Ann rizuna!? Ann!!
Ann sits in the seat over cool as a cucumber, glancing out the window. She wore her usual black jeaned shorts, and whited tied button up tshirt, her sunglasses even though they were inside a car- but who cares! If Ann wants to wear sunglasses the woman will fucking wear the sunglasses!!

Ann turns towards kuina, who was sweating a river already.

"Hello kuina"

Ann says, such a simple greeting and kuina has already passed away 4 times, not coming back to life on the 4th one.

"Hi Ann, how are you?"

She answers casually, a fake, calm persona. Ann couldn't know how nervous she was!!

"I'm fine, how are you kuina?"

The car starts to drive, settling into a steady pace.

"She asked how you are, kuina"

Chishiya says, stuck on the opposite side of kuina, 3rd wheeling.

"Oh, sorry, I'm great!"

"We can tell"

Chishiya sarcastically replied, earning an elbow from kuina.

"So, Ann, what have you been up to lately?"

Kuina asked, trying to start some small talk.

"Oh, removing bullets from corpses, the usual"

...

"Oh, uh, that's... cool, have you been doing anything else?"

Kuina asked

"I want to hear more about the corspes"

Chishiya comments

"Oh, well I've been going on some missions"

Ann answers kuina

"Oooh~ tell me about that!"

"My last mission I was sent on was with Kuzuryu, niragi, and Mira. We had to play the 4 of clubs"

Ann answers

"Oh, that sound actually nice! A easy team game"

"Yeah, where niragi shot all the other teams in our way and we won, and I got to take bullets out of some bodies while we waited to be picked up"

"...oh"

Chishiya smirks at the story, eyeing kuina. Kuina clears her throat

"Hey Ann, do you like to pain your nails? Or do makup? I notice you wear lipstick, and you have earrings"

Aaaannnnd that's where they lost chishiya. He shifted his focus to out the window.

"Oh, I geuss so, it's nice to 'pretty' myself up once in a while"

Ann responds

"Ah! Well if your interested we could have a girls day, and do our hair, and makup, and our nails! If you want to... I know your busy"

"That would be nice, actually"

"Really? Well- OK! How about tonight after the game? Or tomorrow- or even the day after that? I'm free everyday to be honest"

"Hah, tomorrow sounds nice, I have a busy schedule tonight"

"Alright, perfect! Tomorrow it is"

"Tomorrow it is"

The car continued to peacefully drive, scenery passing by through the window. The city looked much different now that nature was taking over. There were vines everywhere, cracked roads as trees grow next to it, even wildlife out and about. Chishiya was watching the car pass by a whole ass dear that was outside of an abandoned MacDonalds, just chilling with its baby.

"Kuina, see the dear and its calf?"

Chishiya trys to get kuinas attention, but she was busy talking to Ann. Chishiya rolls his eyes and looks back out the window. Oh well, it was her loss not to see the baby.

The car pulls up to the game area.

"Finally"

Chishiya mutters, over the whole drive.
They all start to get out.

"That was a nice road trip"

Kuina comments as she gets out.

"We still have to play a game"

Chishiya comments, ruining her mood.

"Oh yeah... forgot about that..."

"Idiot"

Chishiya comments.

....
.
.
.
.
______________________
Another short chapter, but longer than the last 🤷‍♂️ hope you enjoyed! Make sure to vote so I know to continue this story!!

(626 words)