you're dating Moonbyul & you get shown on screen dancing & singing to her part

"MAMAMOO is performing next!" You excitedly told your members whom you sat with in the front row at the MAMA awards.

Tonight is a big night.

Not just because it's one of the biggest nights in all of kpop and that's always exciting!

But also because tonight is the first time you're getting to publicly show your support for your girlfriend Moonbyul.

You and Moonbyul have been dating for over a year now but your relationship has only been known to a very small number of people such as your members, her members, your companies, and your families.

But now the whole world knows and nothing is stopping you from showing everyone that you're her number one fan and the proudest girlfriend in the world, just as she had tonight when you and your members were performing.

"It's so cute how excited you are!" Dahyun giggled.

"I can't help it! Moonbyul and I have been together for over a year but until now, I always had to just pretend like I was just a huge fan. But now, I can proudly support her as my girlfriend and it's the best feeling ever."

"She was doing the same thing when we were performing tonight too," Sana said.

"That's so sweet." Jeongyeon happily said.

"Our Y/N is just so in love!" Tzuyu smiled before she hugged you tightly, making you laugh.

Suddenly, the lights started to go down as the intro to MAMAMOO's performance began and you all stood up.

"You're not wrong." You told Tzuyu, who just shook her head with a smile.

You proudly waved your lightstick around as the lights went up and Solar began to sing.

It didn't take very long for Moonbyul's eyes to meet yours from the stage and she sent you a wink as she danced and waited for her part to come up, causing your cheeks to heat up.

Her attention was quickly turned to her members and the screaming fans as the girls all did their parts.

Hers wasn't until after the chorus but when it came up, everyone began to scream at the top of their lungs in excitement.

The lyrics fell from her lips so fast but so flawlessly as she rapped.

With Tzuyu on your left and Nayeon on your right, you waved your lightsticks together and sang along to the song.

However, no one was more into the song, or, more specifically, her part, than you.

And that was made clear to everyone, including Moonbyul, when the cameramen began to put other idols on the screen that were having fun in the crowd, and, of course, you were one of them.

It caught Hwasa's attention first as you were shown on the screen dancing and singing along to every word.

She quickly tapped Moonbyul on the shoulder to catch her attention and though Moonbyul stayed focused on her rap, she glanced at the screen to see you there.

She couldn't help the giggle that left her lips during one of the lyrics as she found the sight to be too adorable for her heart to handle.

There you were on the screen, just proudly waving your lightstick as you sang and danced and rocked back and forth to the song.

However, your members quickly burst into giggles when they saw you on the screen and Nayeon pointed towards it, making you hide your face in your hands.

But it was clear to everyone that you were happier than you'd ever been.

After nine years in the industry with your members, as you work hard every single day of your life and give everything you have for your passion and TWICE, there was hardly ever a day when you were caught with anything other than a smile on your face.

Of course, as an idol, some of those smiles were forced because you have to be your very best even when you're at your worst.

But your fans were over the moon for you to see you so happy, especially over the last year.

You know the video will be spread across social media pretty fast but you don't even care.

Even though you were caught off guard by being on the screen when you were in your own little world supporting your girl, you pulled your hands away from your face and continued to wave your lightstick and sing and dance with the girls as Moonbyul finished her part and Wheein started hers.

Moonbyul looked over at you and you could see the genuine look of love in her eyes as she mouthed to you,

"I love you so much,"

"I love you too," You mouthed back and watched her grin.

And even though you knew you'd be teased a little by her later, you just continued to sing and dance to the song to show your support for your girlfriend and the girls.

She's your whole world and you're not ashamed or embarrassed at all to let the world see that.