New room

"Who in the hell are you and why the fuck are you staring at me and my brother like that?" I demanded as I glared at the boy who looked a lot like me.

"Who am I? I'm Prince Jian Liu and I live here!" The person shot back with a hint of confusion "So who the hell are you guys?! Not to mention how the fuck did you open the door, also why do you look so much like me?" Jian said rambling.

"I'm Katelynn Baxter and this is my two-year-old brother Colton Minchey, and the reason I'm here is that I apparently have an older brother named Robert or something and he adopted me and my brother or something," I said crossing my arms. "Oh that's what Zhen was talking about when he said I had a twin, also I'm guessing you're talking about Ruwen and I don't even know how you were that far off with guessing his name," Jian said.

"Well I'm sorry that I have horrible memory it basically comes with having ADHD," I said in a sarcastic tone. "Anyways why don't I take you guys to your rooms," Jian said. "Umm okay," me and Colton then entered the palace and Jian began leading us up the stairs to our bedroom. We then arrived at a room and Jian opened the door to a kid's bedroom. "This is Colton's bedroom so I hope he likes it," Jian said as we all walked in. Colton then began playing with the toys in the room as I sat his suitcase near the door.

 Colton then began playing with the toys in the room as I sat his suitcase near the door

"Would you like to come and check out your room now?" Jian asked me. "No thanks, I don't want to leave my brother in a place that I don't know" I stated.

"Oh don't worry your room is right next door so you can keep an eye on him if you need to" Jian explained. I stayed quiet for a second but I then walked to Colton and bent down next to him "I'm going to go to the room next door so I want you to stay here for now, alright" I explained to Colton. "Okay sissy," Colton said as he played. I then got up and headed over to Jian. "Alright you can show me my room now," I said to Jian.

 "Alright you can show me my room now," I said to Jian

We then headed next door into my which was massive. We both then sat down on my bed "So how many more brothers do I have" I asked. "We have 3 more, our oldest brother being Yichen, the second oldest being Zhen, and the third oldest is Yeruo" Jovan explained. "Nice," I said lying on the bed.

"Well I'll let you settle in and unpack, maybe I could take you and Colton shopping later," Jian said excitedly. "Yeah sounds like fun," I said as Jian left my room. I then threw my bag on my bed began unpacking knowing if I didn't do it now I would never get it done. Once I finished unpacking I took my shoes off, got in bed and began scrolling through TikTok until I finally fell asleep.

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

An hour later I was woken up to the sound of someone knocking on my bedroom door.