Team

Name: Muezli Havermout

Age: 17

Semblance: Sniper's Insight

Clothes:

Weapon:

Adrent Whisper

Weapon Capabilities:

Dual Blades Mode: In its primary configuration, Adrent Whisper manifests as a pair of sleek and finely crafted dual blades. Each blade is lightweight yet durable, allowing for swift and precise strikes in close-quarters combat. Muezli wields these blades with grace and skill, swiftly maneuvering through battle while seamlessly transitioning between offensive and defensive maneuvers.

Bow Mode: When the situation calls for ranged attacks or strategic positioning, Adrent Whisper undergoes a remarkable transformation. Muezli deftly combines the two blades by their hilts, configuring them into the form of a powerful composite bow. One blade serves as the upper limb of the bow, while the other acts as the lower limb, creating a balanced and formidable ranged weapon. With a pull of the string, Muezli can unleash a variety of projectiles, including specialized dust-infused arrows or precision shots aimed at exploiting enemy weaknesses.

Arrows:

Flammable Arrow: Upon impact, the Flammable Arrow ignites its target, engulfing them in flames. This incendiary effect deals significant damage over time, causing the target to burn and creating a hazardous area for nearby enemies. The flames can spread rapidly, making it an effective tool for controlling the battlefield and forcing adversaries into defensive positions.

Electric Pulse Shockwave: The Electric Pulse Shockwave Arrow emits a powerful electrical discharge upon impact, creating a stunning shockwave that incapacitates targets within its vicinity. This electromagnetic pulse disrupts electronic devices and radio signals while temporarily immobilizing living beings, including Grimm, animals, and humans. The paralysis effect provides Muezli with a strategic advantage, allowing her to neutralize threats and gain the upper hand in combat engagements.