lost

That night in the phantom did not go as planned. The group all woke up on the bus as usual and taylor did the role call to check everyone was safe.

taylor- "Aiden and ben?"

Aiden- "yeah were both fine"

taylor- "ashlyn?"

ash- "yep"

taylor- "logan?"

there was no response.

"lo ?"

they all looked to see if he was all right but his face was white with terror. a horrifying dark figure stood at the window with its gaping eyes staring and white as snow teeth dripping with saliva stared back at him with the most terrifying grin sending shivers down the groups spines.

tyler- "what the fuck? how did it get in?"

he whispered trying not to make any sudden movements.

ashlyn- "i dont know but we need to get outa here . now."

Tyler slowly guided Logan back towards the middle of the bus. Tay looked terrified and kept rambling to ashlyn.

taylor- " what do we do? how do we get out? how did it get in?

ashlyn- " just gimme a minute im thinking"

while they were all tryna figure out what to do ben glanced back at the window. it was gone. he quickly scribbled on his notepad.

ben- guys its gone

ashlyn- "what? -ohhh. shit."

milliseconds later a crash came through the side window of the bus, miniature shards of pointy glass spread through the air lightly piercing the groups skin and almost immediately after the black figure crawled through the smashed (used to be) window.

ashlyn- "RUNN"

They all sprinted off the front of the bus heading different directions. Logan and Tyler sprinted towards another empty bus and hid under some seats to try wait it out, ashlyn, taylor and ben all ran for the house locking themselves in ashlyns bedroom. Aiden didnt really know what to do and next thing yknow he was wandering through a forest. shit.

luckily the phantom didn't follow him nor the others but he was still lost. Aiden wandered through the trees to try see if he could find the graveyard again but he had no look so far.

meanwhile, ash, tay and ben spotted the boys sneak out the bus and clamber onto the roof of it. Ben got their attention by shining a torch at them and gestured for them to come to the house. after a couple minutes of working up the courage to run over to it they made it and slammed the door shut while locking it.

Taylor- "wheres Aiden?"

Tyler- "think he went towards the woods"

ashlyn- "for fucks sake"

back to aiden- who was currently scratching his name on one of the trees bark using his knife. After he was proud with his work he decided to climb a tree to see if he could see the school bus graveyard again. He glanced over to some lights in the distance, that should be it he thought to himself. he began climbing down the tree when- CRACK!
a branch snapped causing him to slip slightly down the tree catching himself before he plummeted to his death.

phew, he thought at first but then a wave of pain rushed through his right leg. he glanced down to find  blood gushing out of a long inch deep cut running down his leg. he gasped in pain while sitting on the floor trying to put a singular plaster (band-aid? idk im british) over it. that should do it. h began walking back to the graveyard when a figure appeared in front of him. a pantom had found him. great.

The horrific creature came charging towards him as he quickly dodged out the way causing th pahntom to crash against the tree. slightly dazed it got up and clawed him across the face, filling his cheek with a burning sensation.

Aiden fell onto the ground with the phantom on top of him (aiden x phantom) as it scratched him again along the arm and chest. Aiden reeked in pain kicked it off him and scrambling to get back up. he the pushed the balck figure into a tree branch piercing through the phantoms stomach causing a black gloop to leek from it as it let out one last grin the its head fell motionless.

Aiden as quickly as he could, speed walked towards the graveyard praying there were no more monsters on the way and eventually got back. he spotted everyone in Aslyns bedroom and knocked on her window.

taylor- " shit dyarecon he will be alright"

ashyn- " i hope so"

Tap Tap-

ashlyn- "what the - AIDEN"

Ashlyn never looked happier or scred more then she did right now.

Aiden-  "so how are you guys doin?"

Ashlyn- " NOT GOOD WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN WE WERE WORRIED OUT OF OUR MINDS CUZ YOU DECIDED TO RUN IN A FUCKING FOREST"

Aiden- "im sorr-ry g-uyys"

his words began to slur more and next thing yknow- he came crashing towards the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(words count: 825)

I AM SO THANKFUL FOR - @3Yourlocalcrybaby3  FOR GIVING ME THE IDEAA 🙏🙏🙏

on a brighter- ish note... iv finally done all my science practice examss- sadly chemistry is not my strong suit. but i did pretty well in physics👍

anyways hope you enjoyd it and i still need more ideass pleeasseeeeeejfjakskjefjiskw.

anyways byeeeeeee