Aries (f) x Leo (m)

[ to avixaaraa!! Sorry it took so long. ]

Aries growled angrily, the can crushing in her grip.

"Leo...you are dead!"

Leo yelped and made the smart decision to bolt. He ran away, occasionally knocking some antique furniture over. Aries ran after him, the blazing pits of hell portrayed in her eyes. The pair circled around the house multiple times, a never ending cycle of cat and mouse. That was...until Leo decided to have a small nap. He was so exhausted! How could someone as small as Aries run for so long? A little nap wouldn't hurt...

...

...he soon woke up to Aries' angry face, towering over his groggy form.

"Thanks to you- I had to change!"

Leo scoffed.

"It's not like it matters, your taste in fashion is terrible anyway!"

Aries' face darkened.

"Unlike your relationships, my clothes stay together."

Ouch.

Leo's brows furrowed and he jumped up from his bed.

"At least I can my lifespan not receding unlike yours with the amount of monsters you drink. The only thing that's receding is that hairline."

Oh god. Cat fight anyone?

The pair fought out their problems, scratching, pulling, punching and all sorts. They ended up with bruises and a few scratch marks. Libra had tried to resolve the problem, only to end up the worst. He grumbled as he dragged the pair to a secluded room, shoving them inside and locking the door.

The pair looked at the door in shock before looking at each other.

This'd be one long day...