Cookie Monster

Chef Note: I have no idea why I called this chapter Cookie Monster. I think it was because I lacked sleep and I was listening to Doja Cat's cookie jar song. But that's just a theory...I don't know who sleep deprave sadistikiss is. She's a weird gal.

Sukuna couldn't believe what you had just said to him. Words could not even describe the hunger that pulsed in his veins. Your soft eyes looked at him in a way that he had never seen before. You needed him but it was more than that. More than just the simple dance of flesh. It was as if your soul needed him too.

His body seemed to charge as if it was zapped to life, an intense urge pushing him forward. Lips crashed again as the both of you kissed and groped each other, moaning and panting as you attacked each other possessively. Your hands upon his arms, muscles tensing as he grabbed you by your thighs. He was up in a flash, water thrown around as he stepped out of the tub. Your legs instantly wrapped around his waist, and your arms around his neck.

Sukuna made quick strides out of the bathroom, throwing the door open with a loud bang, all while kissing you. Going straight for the king-size bed he fell on top of it, eagerness causing the two of you to bounce but it didn't break you apart. His hands slid from your thighs, searching for your breasts. Massaging them both, you arched your back and released a moan within Sukuna's mouth, pressing your tits into his hot hands. You could also feel his cock laying on your stomach, reaching down you squeezed the tip, making Sukuna groan. His hips thrust forward and you could feel the precum coat your hand as you rubbed him.

Sukuna kissed your lips with one last peck before moving to your chin, down your neck, and in between your breasts, his pink hair tickling your skin. "Ah~" You gasped for air, but you could barely breathe. Each sloppy kiss upon your flesh ignited your body, driving you crazy, making you pant faster. He didn't stop sucking and licking your skin until he was between your legs. His gaze snapped upward, to lock onto your own as he slid his tongue over your lower lips. Your eyes rolled as did your hips. He played with your breasts as he caused your slick to leak upon his lips. Demanding was his mouth, sinful was his tongue. He moaned and sucked on you, creating a lewd noise within the room. Your ears hot from listening to how wet and sloppy he ate you out. It was absolutely filthy. You wanted to look away but his gaze wouldn't allow it.

' Watch me.' That is what they said to you. ' Don't you dare look away.'

"Oh-Sukuna~" You gasped grabbing a hold of his wrists, as he played with your breast. It was quick. The heat that rushed over your body happened within a flash. "I-i'm cumming-ah!" You screamed from the intense pleasure as you snapped your hands to the bed, trying to pull away but Sukuna was too quick. He dragged you back by the hips fucking you against his face as you tensed up from your violent orgasm. "AH!" You arched beautifully as you screamed his name, your body trembling as sweat dotted your forehead.

It was a sight to behold- all by his own doing. Sukuna rolled his eyes as you came on his tongue, you were so fucking perfect.

"Sukuna- please!" You cried for mercy as he finally released you. You gasped as you collapsed on the bed with heavy breathing. You had a slight shine to your eyes, the overstimulation a bit overwhelming.

"I'm sorry..." Sukuna licked his lips as he leaned over your body, "I need you wet baby..." He kissed your cheek as he pushed your leg up with a hand under your knee. "...so it doesn't hurt as bad..." He showered you in kisses making you feel much much better. "You did so good..." You began to moan as he praised you, "Such a good fucking girl..." His lips met yours, tongue delivering your essence. You were being awarded so beautifully. Warmth spread over your skin. You liked being praised. You liked being Sukuna's good girl. His good little bunny.